Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is growing on me more and more, I think he is going to be big! WWE might even consider him a rumble winner, could be too early but you never know with WWE.

Those who say they don't see much in him are mad he's the best big man we've had in a long time he has that intensity and drive that will take him far, not heard much of him on the mic but he's still young enough to grow.

You think it's too early for him to win the rumble? Or do WWE have other plans for him?

If he isn't going to win the rumble who will?

How are the shield going to split? Who's going to be star player for the shield when they split?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I agree that it's too early for a Rumble win. That'll probably be Punk or Bryan.

He needs a midcard belt. I think he would be perfect to take the US off of Ambrose if they split. He needs to build a fan base first before they push him or he's gonna flop like Del Rio, Ryback and to a lesser extent Sheamus and anyone else that they have tried to rocket to the top in a short space of time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like him but he's not winning the Rumble, nothing to do whether wwe makes sense or not it's just that I'm sure if he wins that will lead to the shield split before WM, and that means there will not be The Shield vs The Wyatts at WM which must happen.

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd like to see Wyatt's vs Shield at Wrestlemania but I'd like for one of the shield to win the MITB and that could lead to an eventual split due to jealousy.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
It seems like the only thing this company is doing right is Roman Reigns' push. I thought the reaction he got last monday when he tagged in and went face to face with Show was pretty telling in how over he's getting. We should all expect a dominant showing at the Rumble but it would be a mistake to have him win it. A Shield/Wyatt Family program should be in the cards at Mania followed by a Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns triple threat at Summerslam. Then I think they should start building him up to the ME scene.

If they take their time with his push over the next year and a half or maybe even two years then he could definitely be a huge star. The problem is they don't have much patience and I can see him getting pushed way too hard within the next three months to no avail.

·
Registered
559 Posts
What about this scenario at the Royal Rumble;

Shield all in the ring. Managing to work together to eliminate whoever is in the ring at the time. They stand proud and gloat to the fans. Then IF YA SMEELLLLLLLL. The Rock is a surprise entrant in the rumble. So the shield group up. Rock gets in the ring. Ambrose/Rollins get in his face. Then the Rock starts fighting them both. Reigns is just standing watching. Shield get the better of the Rock. Start beating him down. Reigns looks to the crowd then just spears Ambrose. Rollins starts pushing Reigns. He turns and spears Rollins. He extends his hand to the rock. Commentators saying he is helping his cousin. Blood is thicker then water bla bla. They both eliminate the Shield. A jobber comes down. They clear him. The Rock hugs him. Someone music hits. The Rock looks to see who is coming. Boom. Reigns eliminates the Rock.

Could set up Reigns v Ambrose/Rollins at EC. Then Rock v Reigns at Wrestlemania. Surely put over Reigns big time.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
I would jab myself in the eye if he won the rumble. The dude hasn't even established himself separate from the rest of the Shield and people want him to win the rumble? Ugh. I could see him picking up a midcard and more likely than not, he'll turn face on Seth and Dean. Don't know when or how, though.

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only problem with a delayed push is they take too long and loose momentum or WWE drop the ball seen it all before, Barrett, Ziggler to name just two.

So we've decided if they push him to fast he could flop and if they take too long people will go cold on him or they'll drop the ball.

Win win eh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts