Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
29,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It's no secret that these two are the biggest with the Indian demographic. Considering WWE's recent obsession with pandering to them, this is the kind of match they need to put on a Network special sometime this summer. Roman Reigns as Universal Champion. Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion. Sell tickets and jack up the prices to high heaven. Advertise it heavily for 3 weeks like the Japan special, and air it on the Network to attract subscribers. These are not only the two guys everyone loves to complain about, but they're the two biggest draws in that specific market. Let them go for 20 minutes, end the match with a draw, and a civil war could potentially break out. If WWE wants to go all out with the shock value and collecting that Indian revenue, this is the way to do it. Oh yeah, and by making more Youtube videos featuring both of them :reigns2.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Throw in a "Loser has passport revoked" stipulation and I'm all for it.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Great idea, this is probably the only country where either guy can draw.

Throw in a "Loser has passport revoked" stipulation and I'm all for it.
Jinder goes over and becomes the new Face of the WWE :sodone

Already hell of a lot more over.

Are you crazy? That would turn 90% of Roman's fans against him. No one from India would cheer for him against THE PRIDE OF INDIA, THE MAHARAJA
Punjab's Sher :banderas

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I mean if I wanted Reigns to have a match with someone who is shit in the ring and looks like he has had all the steroids I would just watch WM31 again thanks Boss.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Just send them off to India and start a new Indian promotion full of jobbers with Roman and Gynder. Hell, throw in an Indian Championship Tournament with Roman and Gynder rigged to be in the finals, Indians cumming for days! :vince5

·
it's a tarp!
5,768 Posts
I think WWE would be more likely to book the MEGA interpromotional tag-team match

Jinder Mahal and Roman Reigns vs Brock Lester and John Cena.

That's worth 100 rupees of anybody's money.

·
Ho!
17,737 Posts
I assume this takes place in India - only chance it has of selling out.

It might be hilariously bad, but the crowd would certainly be something (no matter where it takes place).

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
Roman Reigns vs. (insert any wrestler here) in (insert any place here) would be BOX OFFICE!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts