Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Re: Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy potentially set for SD

Hope it turns out Buddy was in on it, and Rowan attacking him was because he snitched like a bitch, and Rowan is Bryan's muscle so basically punishing him. And now Buddy is trying to correct his mistake by beating up Reigns. Bryan needs a third guy.
This is what I was thinking too.

I think somehow Buddy is involved.

Nonetheless, should be a good match.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Seems like a swerve of some sort will happen.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,087 Posts

Don't know where this angle is heading but I'm cautiously optimistic unless it's one of those burial-pushes where Buddy finally gets TV time but just as a human punching bag.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,189 Posts

Buddy Murphy should be revealed as the guy trying to kill Roman. His motive should be that he used to be the guy who got to fuck Alexa until Vince put them on different rosters/travel schedules and they drifted apart. Now he’s not fucking Alexa anymore and snaps trying to kill Vince’s golden boy Roman Reigns as revenge.

I’d buy that.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

Shouldn't he be challenging Erik Rowan instead?

He's complaining about his Summerslam match being ruined by Rowan. Challenges Roman. Makes complete sense.
Well if it wasn't for Roman, Erik wouldn't have murdered him. So it does make sense.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts

You guys can't know how fucking happy this storyline is making me, I'm down for any combination of Roman, Murphy, Bryan, and Rowan wrestling, I love all these guys. So even if they do that awful throw out the match and make it a tag team match trope, I'll still be geeked.
I'm just as happy as you, mate (yeah, breaking out my Aussie lingo) Buddy vs Roman would BANG if it gets time. Don't even get me started on how amazing Buddy vs Bryan would be :trips5

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Re: Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy

I’m just glad Buddy got a chance to showcase himself. They seem to be keeping him involved in the ‘whodunnit!’ as well which bodes well, getting matches with Roman that aren’t just a squash and keeping going in one of their ratings plays hopefully shows they have plans for him. I don’t expect him to be the attacker per say (I still think it’s a debuting group), but I expect him to be involved next week in denying whoever Bryan reveals (which I think will be Joe).

The match itself was great because they did not book Roman as superhuman as usual, albeit the near falls. I mean Buddy could literally have run him over and he would have kicked out. But that’s besides the point, Buddy has shown how good he is in front of the big audience now and hopefully the momentum continues.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy

I have not heard a Reigns match (not against Styles or Bryan) and especially on TV getting "this is awesome" chants and this match deserved it. Really showed how great Buddy is and I also liked Roman in this match. Hope they dont drop the Murphy ball as they need people like him for the "more sportslike" Smackdown on FOX.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts