Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,950 Posts
Re: Roman Reigns vs Buddy Murphy potentially set for SD

At least Buddy Murphy is getting some big spotlight in his 1st match on Smackdown :ciampa

·
Registered
14,593 Posts

Think Reigns will go over but good chance for Murphy to prove himself in this match.

·
24,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Match never starts. Buddy gets attacked by Rowan. They change it to a tag match. .....
Or maybe it gets going for a bit before Rowan attacks.

At the very least I hope they give us a proper Reigns match after they did nothing with him at SummerSlam.

·
glock lesnar
469 Posts

Hopefully it’s a good showing and not a squash. I could see Vince sabotaging Buddy cause he’s linked with/was linked to Alexa for some reason

·
Registered
3,040 Posts

Match never starts. Buddy gets attacked by Rowan. They change it to a tag match. .....
Yeah - I think some kind of shenanigans will turn it into a tag match. Still Murphy v Bryan could be interesting if they let them both in the ring at the same time..

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,147 Posts

You guys can't know how fucking happy this storyline is making me, I'm down for any combination of Roman, Murphy, Bryan, and Rowan wrestling, I love all these guys. So even if they do that awful throw out the match and make it a tag team match trope, I'll still be geeked.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Oh boy, won't this be an exciting squash...

:vince5

Oh, hi Vince. Care to take a look at the script?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts

About-fucking-TIME.

No way Buddy Murphy wins unless its some fuckery.

Hes gonna eat a pin or ends in DQ. Im fine with it as long as Roman and Buddy go back and forth not a squash match

·
Registered
24,411 Posts

I don't expect much more than a squash. But give them 10 minutes or so and they'll have a fun one. And it could be good for Buddy while continuing the story of Roman's attacker.

·
Registered
191 Posts

Looking forward to it! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts

Hope it turns out Buddy was in on it, and Rowan attacking him was because he snitched like a bitch, and Rowan is Bryan's muscle so basically punishing him. And now Buddy is trying to correct his mistake by beating up Reigns. Bryan needs a third guy.

·
seth will never be cool!
986 Posts

Buddy, we hardly knew ya. He is the first domino to fall, then the Redwood, and finally Bryan. :gameover.

·
24,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Hope it turns out Buddy was in on it, and Rowan attacking him was because he snitched like a bitch, and Rowan is Bryan's muscle so basically punishing him. And now Buddy is trying to correct his mistake by beating up Reigns. Bryan needs a third guy.
I have the feeling that this is exactly how things will play out. Explains why Murphy is not going after Rowan and is challenging Reigns instead.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts