Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/roman-reigns-teases-seth-rollins-wrestlemania-cash/34431/

Roman Reigns Teases Seth Rollins WrestleMania Cash-in

At WrestleMania, Roman Reigns will try to be come the 1 behind the 1 in 21-1, when he takes on Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. With a couple weeks left, Reigns spoke with Digital Spy about various topics related to his wrestling career, but primarily, what “Mr. Money in the Bank” Seth Rollins may try to do to ruin his night.

Reigns says in the interview Rollins will be ready to strike once he wins the world title:

“That’s what the gameplan is – not only to win it, but walk out that night with the WWE Championship, because you hit it right on the head. Seth is a little snake, man – no pun intended. He’s smart, he’s The Architect, he’s a schemer, he’s always gonna wait till the time is right.”

He then notes he feels Rollins’ entrance theme may hit once the match is over:

“My job is to hopefully have a little bit of energy, just something enough to muster out a fight if he comes out there with that stupid music of his, that stupid haircut and that stupid smile with that dumb briefcase, he’s going to try and ruin my whole night.”

As former brethren in The Shield, Reigns believes Rollins will have stooped to a new level of low if he cashes in:

“That hurts me. For someone who was my brother, someone I was so tight with to try and take that moment from me – he better hope I don’t get too pissed out there.”

More from the interview, including Reigns’ thoughts on Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan and more, can be found here.
I would laugh if completely destroyed Reigns who barely won beats Rollins too.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
It's now or never for Seth at this point.

Wish they would go back to King of the Ring winner, and not Money in the Bank.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Seth will cash in and succeed at ER. If he does happen to attempt to cash in at 'Mania, he will fail.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Anyone think WWE could attempt to turn Bryan heel at WM by having him lose the IC title, act like a prick, and then come out after the Reigns Brock match, running knee to Reigns so that Rollins can come out and cash in?

·
Registered
175 Posts
WWE won't give Reigns a one month title run. I think WWE is going to start running out of time for Rollins to cash in if he doesn't do it soon.

Many fans tune out after wrestlemania, and a rollins title run is much more interesting than Reigns holding the strap for ages

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
They have no choice but for Rollins to cash in.

He's a snake no pun intended? What?

Reactions: Goku

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Seth Rollins is not cashing in at Mania. I've said it 100 times, but there is no chance in hell that they are gonna "ruin" Mr. Reigns' first major WM moment.
They wouldn't ruin it, but they could feel that they could add to it by having The man who beat the beast brock lesnar, standing triumphant with the title, then seth rollins comes in to cash in and roman beats him too.

Vince wants himself a new superman, I think that might be a way for him to do it. It'll be a 'wrestlemania moment' they talk about all the time 'roman reigns beat 2 men in one night!'

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
He won't cash-in at WrestleMania. However, I expect Rollins to cash-in successfully on RAW the night after against either Reigns or Lesnar.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Rollins isn't going to cash in at WM, if he does, then Reigns is gonna kick out of two curbstomps then magically win with one spear.

·
Registered
32,266 Posts
WWE won't give Reigns a one month title run. I think WWE is going to start running out of time for Rollins to cash in if he doesn't do it soon.

Many fans tune out after wrestlemania, and a rollins title run is much more interesting than Reigns holding the strap for ages
Why are we assuming he will hold the title for ages.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
As if he should kayfabe have any energy left after beating BROCK LESNAR.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I hope Reigns has enough left in the tank to repel the cash in. It would be funny if Seth ran in to cash in and he had to wait for Roman to pull himself up by the ropes.
I remember during the Rumble that Reigns was so exhausted (I guess from chilling in the corner while everyone else was doing something) at one point that he actually slung an arm over Rusev while Rusev helped the winded Reigns stagger to another point in the ring, like Roman was a wounded Vietnam veteran missing a leg or something :lol

It's going to be funny seeing how Brock has to buy time for him. Maybe spending 3 minutes on the floor at a time pretending to be KO'd by a Superman Punch while Reigns catches his breath from the exertion of his 5 second spots :lmao

60,006 Posts
I remember during the Rumble that Reigns was so exhausted (I guess from chilling in the corner while everyone else was doing something) at one point that he actually slung an arm over Rusev while Rusev helped the winded Reigns stagger to another point in the ring, like Roman was a wounded Vietnam veteran missing a leg or something :lol

It's going to be funny seeing how Brock has to buy time for him. Maybe spending 3 minutes on the floor at a time pretending to be KO'd by a Superman Punch while Reigns catches his breath from the exertion of his 5 second spots :lmao
:lol
They could always go with the oxygen tank under the ring trick. ;)

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts

They were tryna hide him :drake1 anyone thinks Roman didn't do shit because he couldn't is hilarious.
He did way more at Rumble last year and was just fine. Short term memory around here :lol

Vince thought hiding Roman would save him and failed. Simple as that. And he's been surviving all his matches thus far. No matter how much he gasps for air, he's right there doing the spots and moves he is supposed to. No botching or stumbling with his opponents ala Ryback. He's fine and will develop better cardio as he keeps doing these long matches.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Anyone think WWE could attempt to turn Bryan heel at WM by having him lose the IC title, act like a prick, and then come out after the Reigns Brock match, running knee to Reigns so that Rollins can come out and cash in?
They would cheer daniel after that tho wouldn't they? I like the idea simply because I want daniel bryan to be more aggressive but I'm just saying.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.