Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5023 Posts

·
C Mac G
6,498 Posts
re: ROMAN REIGNS Road To Wrestlemania

So the big question-

Do you all think the reaction carries over to all the other towns, or is it a one night thing?

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts

Congrats Reigns :mark: I knew you could do it.

:reigns2

·
Registered
3,304 Posts

Disastrous for Roman, his push is way too forced and he will be jeered at Mania no matter what now.

Turn him heel and hope for the best is his last chance.

·
Registered
607 Posts

:reigns2

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts

I think he will have to go heel. The Rock as his mouthpiece could be good but as we see he got booed tonight also but not all fans are like Philly fans.

·
Registered
927 Posts

Honestly, Roman was a LOT more over before Vince started writing his material. That is where all these absurd superman promos and quoting the loony toons is coming from. Not only that, but it has been falling flat yet, because Vince wants Roman in the main event, they keep pushing him.

Honestly when did the WWE start just flat ignoring fans? It feels like lately Vince has been turning into this grumpy old bastard that hates his own fans and gets his Ego hurt any time one of his personal projects fails miserably, so he basically cheats the entire show to try to make the starts he wants to get over, go over, and even to bury the stars he does not want over or the "Fans pick them" stars like Bryan. One of the under talked about aspects of the Attitude Era was that the WCW was doing exactly what the WWE is doing now. They were telling you who to root for, and if you did not like it, tough! Where the WWE back then listened to the crowd and pushed guys like Stone Cold, The Rock, Mankind, HHH, Undertaker that were not given main event gimmicks, yet the crowds loved them. They pushed stars that got over on their own. where now they actually get pissed off if a star gets over when he is not "supposed to" (They gave Daniel Bryan a lot of shit when he was a heel yet the crowds still chanted for him, blaming him for the crowd not turning on him, Same happen when Ryback first turned on Cena, he got shit for being cheered over Cena yet being the heel).

I honestly dont know how the WWE is staying in business other than just us sad loyal fans that watch it out of that hope that our Wrestling will one day go back to its glory days...but seeing they were over a decade ago, its looking like more and more of us are giving up, WWE from what I hear is not out of touch, its the fact that Vince is still in control of everything when he is just a grumpy old man at this point that is holding the whole show back

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts

Someone from the show just reported when Reigns won his music was super louder, way louder than any music he has heard has ever been to try and drown out all the boos for TV ha ha ha

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts

They will feed Rusev to him at Fast Lane. It will be the first time Rusev is ever pinned. Enjoy The Road To WrestleMania, IWC :kobe

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

Oh boy oh boy OH BOY RISE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE

Him turning heel is the only thing that will save him. Which means it isn't going to happen. Because that's how WWE rolls.

BELEE DAT

·
Registered
666 Posts

I hope the road has a pitfall along the way and he trips right into it.

Guy is CLEARLY not ready or over enough to get to headline the biggest wrestling show of the year.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts

Man Reigns is going to sound so out of place on the mic next to Heyman. He better get his cousin to come in and cut promos for him.

·
Registered
10,003 Posts

They ruined him. Everyone and their mother knew he wasn't ready, they're trying to hotshot him into superstardom and he's gonna fall flat.

They could have waited on more year until he developed into a main event star capable of being the next guy.

Doesn't matter anyways, we're living in and will continue to live in the Era of Rollins for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

I wanna know how the fuck am i suppose to believe that roman reigns, a guy who can barely even wrestle, is gonna beat Brock Lesnar, a guy who broke the streak & just destroyed two men in one fucking match.

And im not even gonna start about the Promos hes gonna have to cut.

Really Roman Reigns vs Paul Heyman on the mic!? Its like they want Reigns to look like an idiot and fail

1 - 20 of 5023 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.