·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
:rusevyes

Music to my ears

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Too bad. I had dreams of AEW making him a heel. He shows up, faces Moxley, and they each cut promos saying something like "isn't it great to be here where we can be ourselves?" Nuclear heat. Instead, he'll continue his bland babyface run in WWE where nobody cares.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,886 Posts
Damn I thought he was going to AEW. I'm disappointed in you Roman. You could have changed the wrestling industry forever. Vince may have even called it quits. :nikkilol

You could have been a heel going up against the likes of Omega, Jericho, Hangman Page, possibly CM Punk, and your brother Moxley. You could've had a fresh start. Bad move Roman. Bad move.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Probably 5 years. That would bring him to around the same point as Cena for time spent as the top guy and primed for retirement and possible move into Hollywood.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
No shit.

I laughed when people insinuated he would actually leave. His heritage and family's legacy is embedded in this company. He was never leaving. He's the locker room leader and the modern face of the company. He will be the man to spearhead the fight against AEW as the representation of the WWE (whether that's good or bad is up to you). I don't doubt if he takes more acting roles that he'll follow Dwayne and do movies down the line but his home is WWE and unless WWE truly fucks him over or disrespects him in a major way, he is never leaving.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Yeah I didn’t buy him leaving to another company either. Big pay day, a schedule he can limit down when Hollywood calls again and a owner that adores you as if you are his son...why leave? Besides surely most of the fans that will watch AEW will be the same fans criticising Roman’s super push, does he suddenly become their new CM Punk if he chose to go there, what next Cena goes there and opinion swerves on him. Not to bash AEW, just more in Roman’s eyes as much as a story it would have been to go to AEW I doubt he would have kept the fans on side long. The WWE fans twist and turn on him as it is.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
No Roman vs Orange Cassidy dream matches. :gameover
Such a shame, I can hear the ring announcer now:

"And to my left - he doesn't give a shit about wrestling, doesn't know why he's here or even care, cant wrestle......"

"And to my right - Orange Cassidy"

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Of course he did. He's the golden boy there, he'd be stupid not to.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
No surprise at all, good for him.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
In other news: Water is wet.
Roman isn´t going anywhere else, because only WWE gave him a spot he didn´t really earn. Other places he has to work to get to the top.
Nothing wrong with a full wrestling career only in WWE, it worked out fine for Cena.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts