Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
he missed the show because the wwe are pulling the plug on him. they realize he has no personality or mic skills and without those two traits, you cannot be a sustainable top star in the wwe. all former top stars had something in common: they could talk on the mic and could cut great promos: Hogan, Hart, Michaels, Austin, Rock, Cena - every single one of them has been the face of the company and every single one of them were able to cut excellent promos, had interesting personalities and weren't afraid of the mic.

Reigns is all looks, no substance. He can't talk on the mic and that will be the reason the wwe will not elevate him to the top. they've figured this much out, and have told us he's "injured" so they can pull him off TV for a while so they can concentrate on other wrestlers - for example on the latest RAW they started it off with Ambrose and Cena - what a coincidence, huh? They're going to see how far they can take this Ambrose guy. In my opinion he really has all the ingredients to be legitimate for the long run. Reigns? I'm saying it right now, he will NOT be the next guy that they send to the top. Not until he can figure out how to say more than 1 or 2 sentences on the mic.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
he missed the show because the wwe are pulling the plug on him. they realize he has no personality or mic skills and without those two traits, you cannot be a sustainable top star in the wwe. all former top stars had something in common: they could talk on the mic and could cut great promos: Hogan, Hart, Michaels, Austin, Rock, Cena - every single one of them has been the face of the company and every single one of them were able to cut excellent promos, had interesting personalities and weren't afraid of the mic.

Reigns is all looks, no substance. He can't talk on the mic and that will be the reason the wwe will not elevate him to the top. they've figured this much out, and have told us he's "injured" so they can pull him off TV for a while so they can concentrate on other wrestlers - for example on the latest RAW they started it off with Ambrose and Cena - what a coincidence, huh? They're going to see how far they can take this Ambrose guy. In my opinion he really has all the ingredients to be legitimate for the long run. Reigns? I'm saying it right now, he will NOT be the next guy that they send to the top. Not until he can figure out how to say more than 1 or 2 sentences on the mic.
Or... (And this is just a theory) it's that he just had Hernia surgery?
:draper2

·
Registered
795 Posts
lol. it's still hilarious how you guys swallow up everything the wwe tells you... tell me, why is it that most of you can agree that anything that happens in the wwe could either be real or scripted, but when it comes to "injuries", you guys believe that is has to be real? why?

ever thought for just a second that "injuries" are also part of the stories?

if not, explain why "injuries" HAVE to be real. this is the wwe, remember? they make a living out of creating stories and fooling their audience... why are "injuries" excluded????

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
lol. it's still hilarious how you guys swallow up everything the wwe tells you... tell me, why is it that most of you can agree that anything that happens in the wwe could either be real or scripted, but when it comes to "injuries", you guys believe that is has to be real? why?

if not, explain why "injuries" HAVE to be real. this is the wwe, remember? they make a living out of creating stories and fooling their audience... why are "injuries" excluded????
I said the same thing about Daniel Bryan, but I was told that WWE was critically scarce with the Network's unsuccessfulness, and they needed everything they had. But here we are, no Reigns, Bryan, Punk, Barrett, etc., and they're having rematches of an entire Pay-Per-View on RAW. That doesn't sound desperate to me, unless by desperate is meant pathetic.

Not that Roman Reigns isn't really injured, but I find your idea or 'conspiracy theory' plausible, since it doesn't look like WWE's any less wasteful than ever in these Network-failing, roster-depleting days.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
So this place has really stupid people who believe wwe would want reigns and bryan out of the company

You two really need to get outside. Making your own conspiracies about wwe.

Smdh

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just posting the article because it was about fans being upset Reigns wasn't there how did it turn into this WWE conspiracy thread?

·
Registered
795 Posts
So this place has really stupid people who believe wwe would want reigns and bryan out of the company

You two really need to get outside. Making your own conspiracies about wwe.

Smdh
are you ok brother? "CONSPIRACY THEORY"??? LOL!! this is the WWE dude!! that's what they do! they FOOL you... NOTHING is a conspiracy theory, because NOTHING can be real or fake at any given time - so how the hell do you tag something as "scripted" but then tag the next thign as "conspiracy theory" ?? come on man. WWE is total bullshit and everyone should know that - they're "bullshit" until proven otherwiae - and how to you prove otherwise? By reading "reports" of some dude on the internet who said they're injured? Or even on the WWE's OWN WEBSITE who says they're injured - but then how the fuck are yu supposed to tell whether it's a real injury or just part of their plan? The sooner some of you guys wake up the better.

And as far as the WWE "wanting" Reigns and Bryan out of the WWE - well what the fuck did they do with Ryback? That guy was over in a big, BIG way - and what did they do? They took him away. How about Wyatt? The guy was also over is a big way, and what did they do? They took him away also.

So following your smart theory, can you explain to me why they wanted Ryback and Bryan out of the WWE? Two guys who were very popular with the fans, just like Reigns and Wyatt?

Do you finally see the pattern here? Two guys who could have been sent to the top, but the wwe pulled them back (Bryan and Ryback). Now we have two more stars (Wyatt and Reigns) - and somehow, they're both ALSO pulled back, but only this time they says it's from injuries.

You still swallowing up their b.s.? Do you see that whenever the WWE has a couple of superstars who are headed for big things, that they somehow "mysteriously" vanish? It just so happens that the latest one (reigns) was due to an "injury". You can believe anything you want, but if you had a good head on your shoulder's you'd stop to think about it and not "automatically" swallow the story as being real - after all this IS the wwe, remember????

·
Registered
7,155 Posts

fpalmfpalmfpalm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts