Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,621 Posts
Look if NJPW meant anything to anyone than people would comment on the Other Wrestling threads. It obviously doesn't so we have the same three guys commenting on every WWE post just straight begging people to pay attention to their minor league circus
Why would they when you are mentioning them right here.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it.

There is NO argument to be made about Roman being the best wrestler in WWE. The best that you could say is that he has the best matches, and I'd even question that, and that's only done with smoke and mirrors gimmick matches and getting the best wrestlers to work with over and over again and the better workers than him being downgraded. If you gave every opportunity Roman has gotten to 90% of the roster and compared the results, he'd be near the bottom.

The amount of protection he's afforded has gone beyond reasonable. There has to be a point of cutting bait. You can't even use the excuse that he's holding business together, because the company sent Cena out to openly bury him and tell him he couldn't hack it, so even Vince knows that this experiment is a failure.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,621 Posts
But to answer your question the business would definitely be better off if somehow all the talking about Reigns and NJPW directly translated to money
It would be better but it doesn't work that way.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Scrappy's rep in the green earlier today?? :sodone

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,752 Posts
Jericho believes in ghosts, lizard people, that the moon is hollow and Wankfist is good at his job.

None of these things are real.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
They had Cena say how much of a failure Roman is. It just makes Roman look awful and makes them look dumb because they keep pushing him. How many times do you get to fail?

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Wrestlers who are better:
Everyone in wwe
wrestlers who are better than roman reigns:

YOUR women's Money in the Bank 2017 winner, JAMES ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSWOOOOOOORRRRRRRTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
You notice no one is starting a crucification of Chris Jericho thread even though he praise s Roman Reigns. I remember when Cena shot the promo against Reigns, all the neckbeard Reigns marks started making dozens of hate John Cena threads . Even though Jericho put over Reigns I'm not going to disrespect Jericho now, and I'm happy no one has been.

·
Registered
12,982 Posts
You notice no one is starting a crucification of Chris Jericho thread even though he praise s Roman Reigns. I remember when Cena shot the promo against Reigns, all the neckbeard Reigns marks started making dozens of hate John Cena threads . Even though Jericho put over Reigns I'm not going to disrespect Jericho now, and I'm happy no one has been.
In this context you really can't shit on a guy for doing what his boss tells him to do.

:draper2

They had Cena say how much of a failure Roman is. It just makes Roman look awful and makes them look dumb because they keep pushing him. How many times do you get to fail?
At present count at least four....

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Is there something we as the audience aren't seeing? Tell us the viewers, and audience what we are missing about Roman Reigns that makes him the greatest, tell us how he is better than good, I want to see it. No, we are not paying to see just Roman Reigns, we are paying to see the entire show where many in the audience aren't convinced that Roman Reigns is the top guy in your company. Are you restricting the guy's moveset, are you restricting his character and mic skills and expect us to follow that limit? The marketing of the character, the booking of the character, the creative of the character is far too pc. You gave him the name ROMAN REIGNS and he's not reigning anything with this direction.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts