Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Examples:

Incredible height and distance, very fluid looking.

Great precision, distance and also very fluid looking. I doubt anybody else in the WWE could glide through the air and deliver the move in such an emphatic way.

The way he contorts his body mid air is incredible and he doesn't even have to put his left hand on the opponent's shoulder to get extra height or leverage.

Great timing by Reigns, he knew exactly when to lunge and how much force to put in. Really great coordination on his part.

Dude jumps six feet in the air and travels ten feet. This would be impressive for a cruiserweight but this is a 6+ foot, 165 pounder we're talking about.

I don't see how people that claim to appreciate sports and wrestling can possibly not appreciate how much effort he puts into his work.

·
Banned
754 Posts
He is really gifted in the ring, the best pure athlete behind Lesnar and Cesaro.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Swagger, Cesaro, potentially Sheamus, certainly Lesnar, and Kidd are one of many on the roster that are more athletic.

Hell, I'd throw Ziggler and Wyatt into that bunch as well. Oh, and Rollins. Maybe even Ambrose despite his choppy in ring style.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,476 Posts
On the main roster I think it's Cena, then Reigns. Cesaro is too slow and boring for me, but he is strong. Rollins is up there though.

·
Not as much as you...BROTHER!
590 Posts
I'm not even a Reigns fan, but I can get on board with this theory.

Reigns was an all-conference Division 1 NCAA Football player as a defensive tackle, which he played at 280 lbs. How many others could say the same? It takes well above average athleticism to be an all-star in College Football.

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
These "Roman Reigns is the GOAT" troll baiting threads are not even clever anymore.

Cesaro

Zayn

Neville

Rollins

Balor

Owens

Kalisto

Sasha Banks

My Left Testicle.
I wonder how do you know your testicle is athletic. :hmm:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
When he can jump half as high as my boy Kofi then maybe we can talk about him being one of the most athletic wrestlers.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Thank you OP for giving 5 examples of moves from Roman Reigns. As if we didn't have enough ammunition to say he "has 5 moves of doom" before. I applaud you.

Reactions: SnapOrTap

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Haven't seen this troll in a while. Looks like we get to enjoy his Roman Reigns bait threads until his next ban.

Come on folks, don't bite at this bait.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.