Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Interesting hearing everyone's ideas .. I think ambrose turning is too obvious and there's no way he would fit into evolution who are meant to be this cool laid back kind of faction coming out in sunglasses and suits.. Ambrose is very much like ken shamrock before trying to take down corporation and just snapping and going crazy..

The only one that fits into evolution out of the 3 is reins and I really think it would work. It would be even better because it would be so unexpected with people thinking reigns is getting pushed to the moon as a face.. Very much like when the rock turned heel in 98

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
keep Reigns face and push him as the next big thing. The only member from the Shield that needs to turn heel is Ambrose.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
The reason that The Rock's turns worked so well in such a short space of time was the fans loved his mic work. The intention was for him to turn to the corporate heel role for a lot longer and eventually be part of the Corporate Ministry with Shane but by the time the matches with Austin at Wrestlemania and Backlash were done, he was getting a significant amount of cheers, so the decision was made to turn him back face and go with him and Austin against the Corporate Ministry.
I'm not sure that Reigns would have the mic skills to pull something like that off, if anything I think him turning on the Shield at this point would show just how sheltered he is by the great mic work of Ambrose and Rollins. I'd wait until the end of the year and then maybe have Ambrose and Rollins turn heel on him.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I actually think this is a pretty good idea. When Reigns splits from The Shield I can see the fans turning on him in the way they turn on Cena, Sheamus, Orton etc because it's been so clear from day 1 that Reigns is the one to get the first mega-push as a babyface. Turning him heel would be a great way to swerve the fans and I actually think it'll do him better in the long-run as a babyface.

Reactions: Naka Moora

·
Registered
866 Posts
At Summerslam, or later on the year, it's Reigns vs a heel Cesaro. At the end of the match, the Shield all team up on Cesaro after he hits Reigns with a chair while the ref isnt looking. As they surround him in the corner, Reigns pulls Rollins around and spears him, and Cesaro attacks Ambrose. The crowd boo them both, and then the biggest surprise of the decade happens. Good guy Cena runs out to the ring to try and help Rollins and Ambrose, but as he picks them up, AAs them, and lifts Cesaro and Reigns arms up as the crowd boo them, showing Cena was behind it all. This forms the next dominant stable for the next few years and turns Cena and Reigns heel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I actually like the idea, like the OP said he has the right evolution look and would carry himself very well as a the overly confident heel. Timewise I think it would work great as well, most people feel he isnt ready for the mega push we all know he'll get, so why not have him turn on the shield at payback, fued with them for 2-3 months, another good feud,(maybe the wyatts if they turn face) have him turn on evolution or the other way around, either way making him a face, feud with them for a good amount of time, by then their future golden boy should be ready and put the strap on him at wrestlemania.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts