Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
It really wouldn't though. He'd get suspended and they'd move on until he got back. I mean Brock failed a drug test in a legitimate sport and they still had him main event SummerSlam. The signature pharmacy scandal came on the heels of the Benoit incident and even that wasn't some huge pr nightmare. I think you and others really overestimate how much people care about wrestlers and steroids.

There'd be no hoopla, they'd write him off TV and put someone else in. The funny part is even if he gets removed places like here wouldn't even be able to enjoy it.
But when? With Wrestlemania so close, and pretty much everything built around him? How would that work?

Brock got away with it because of that whole "we don't test part timers BS".

I guess we will never know because Bravo proved to be a fraud.

·
Registered
20,782 Posts
But when? With Wrestlemania so close, and pretty much everything built around him? How would that work?

Brock got away with it because of that whole "we don't test part timers BS".

I guess we will never know because Bravo proved to be a fraud.
I mean you could either go with suspending him immediately and writing him off via a suspension or beating. Then do a "last chance fatal 5 way". I don't think they'd let him with the title, strip him and suspend him at a later date." Just because we're enough time away from Mania for them to go a different route.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.