Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Re: Bryan responds to Murphy snitching on Big Red Rowan

Daniel Bryan is so good. Underrated promo.
I don't think he's underrated anymore, since his heel turn he's probably along with Samoa Joe the best promo in WWE right now. Funny to think many (who are still on this forum) said he couldn't cut a promo.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Re: PWInsider: Rowan not 100% set as the attacker

They discard a big feud between Reigns and Bryan, for something else. And you see why many shit on WWE for the last few years.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

How do you manage to take a rushed, on the fly knock off angle like the "Who ran over Austin?" angle in 2000 and make it even more rushed and erratic here with Roman?

They have no major angle and the one they're trying to make major is dying a slow death right now.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

Fun fact: Rowan hasn't been pinned on TV in almost 2 and a half years.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

It is truly an amazing angle. And Big Dog has been fantastic in it

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

For someone who claims all my threads are just me posting bullshit you're sure quick to be one of the first people in them. Every. Single. Time. :bayley:bayley:bayley:bayley
I don't think having some fun and games in rants means I can't or shouldn't post in threads you start elsewhere

I did not say all your threads, or even imply it. Now smarten up and take it to rants and keep it in rants :Out I'd hope you would know better after the Moroning your buddy just got for not keeping rants business in rants

Reactions: LIL' WINNING FOOT

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts

Let’s be honest, Joe is behind this. They’re gonna go HHH/Austin from back in the day down to the letter. Only far less interesting.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,189 Posts

NXT recently did it much better with the “Who attacked Aleister Black” storyline. They had weeks of William Regal conducting an investigation and incorporate a bunch of talent to act as witnesses/suspects including bat shit crazy Nikki Cross as the only reliable eye witness.

It’s good for Raw/Smackdown because the bar is set so incredibly low.

·
Premium Member
43,961 Posts

I wouldn't say it is amazing, but at the very least, they are trying to construct a hook for people to keep tuning in week after week. There are questions left unanswered and threads left dangling to drive the direction of the show.

It isn't much and there are still a lot of things to fix, but at least it breaks out of the monotonous bullshit of WWE formula programming. And unlike other attempts at a mystery (like who left Undertaker in a vegetative state, or who sent Nash the text at Summerslam 11), this one at least isn't mind numbingly stupid and/or completely obvious in its outcome.

Like I said, it isn't much, but I'll take baby steps in the right direction at the moment.

Now if they have a definitive answer and payoff to this, even better, but we'll wait and see.

·
Registered
251 Posts
marks on here bitch about a reveal to soon and they bitch about it been played out
Agreed. People complain all the time about how WWE never gives you cliffhangers to tune into the next episode. Now they do it heading into Summerslam and everyone complains.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Well now that Ciampa is supposed to be healthy by mid August have him be it

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

Agreed. People complain all the time about how WWE never gives you cliffhangers to tune into the next episode. Now they do it heading into Summerslam and everyone complains.
No one is complaining about there being a cliffhanger the complaints (or the just laughing at the company) stem from the awfulness of the writing, acting, way the segments are shot, everything around the whole thing.

I mean most people (including myself have said at least they are trying something like this) but as for the execution (N)

Just b/c I say I want a cheeseburger, doesn't mean I won't shit on said cheeseburger if it turns out to be awful :draper2

·
Suzuki-gun
10,399 Posts
Forklift Driver - Evidence Gathering Thread - Show Your Work Plz

Hello

I have been gathering evidence about da identity of da Forklift Driver who tried to kill Roman Reigns

I believe it was Stone Cold Steve Austin, as proven below

If you have come to da conclusion that someone else could be responsible, I would invite you all to present your evidence here in this thread

But I'm pretty sure it was Austin

Modz this might be fun, plz let this thread live for a while

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Re: Forklift Driver - Evidence Gathering Thread - Show Your Work Plz

By God, You're Right, DA does it again:monkey

Though my theory is Jimmy Uso's driving drunk past points to him just driving around the parking lot drunk and recklessly :draper2

161 - 180 of 316 Posts