Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 316 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: Bryan responds to Murphy snitching on Big Red Rowan

That Murphy would obviously drop some name while he was being assaulted and had his head pinned to a wall, but it doesn't make it true. He doesn't know Murphy or believe Rowan did it.
Hmm so Buddy is lying, Rowan went rogue, OR SOMETHING BIGGER IS AT PLAY.

Whatever, I'm all in on wacky angles like this.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

You forgot Heath Slater!!

In fairness, you're not the only one :lol
You know who hasn't forgotten the one man southern rock band?

His BABAYYYYYYYYS (HE STILL GOT KIDS)

Now that Rhyno doesn't live in the trailer anymore, they're completely dependent on Heath for their grits and powdered milk

Reactions: Ninja Hedgehog

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

LMAO, its horrible!!! A horrible Bischoff idea, he is reusing his Hogan Hummer angle in WCW.

The production has been atrocious, the acting even worse. Roman walking around calmly talking to people, yeah, that is what most roided up 260 pound people do when they are attached twice.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Daniel Bryan is so good. Underrated promo.

·
seth will never be cool!
967 Posts

Bryan kills it once again. Managing to work in a critique of enhanced interrogation into a regular promo.:proud

There is always an element of truth in all his promos and this was no exception. :bryan

I wouldn't mind seeing Murphy in a Bryan led faction because he is being criminally underused right now.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Re: PWInsider: Rowan not 100% set as the attacker

Just putting some finishing finishing finishing* touches on this most EMMY-WORTHY bit of television EVER

*finishing finishing finishing touches subject to change

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts

Calling it now. Roman Reigns's attacker is going to be.....Roman Reigns!

Think about it. You're about to debut on Fox, you need a hot angle that will turn everyones heads, you need a big name to attack Roman. Who better than Roman? It's perfect. The biggest angle you can do is turn Roman heel, but he wants to keep Roman face, so he gets the best of both worlds. They can even plug for months that he's the first person with mental health issues to headline WrestleMania. It'll be big for their PR. #Vincelogic :vince$

·
Registered
122 Posts
This basically going to lead with Roman whooping Rowan ass during summerslam or next week smack down, then the true attacker will strike.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

wwe doesnt know who the attacker is. They will decide that 30 seconds before the reveal. Probably fuckin sean waltman.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

Wonder how man different people in Vince's mind was the attacker? I can just imagine who he's all coming up with.....

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

Wonder how man different people in Vince's mind was the attacker? I can just imagine who he's all coming up with.....
My guess is we will see the answer to your inquiry play out over the next few weeks. Last Week it was Samoa Joe, then Vince changed his mind, this week it was Rowan/Bryan, next week Vince will change his mind and some thing will come up where its NOT Bryan/Rowan and his next choice will be unveiled, and so on and so on......

And eventually it will end up like all the mystery angles in the WWE end up, it will be HORNSWOGGLE....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

My guess is we will see the answer to your inquiry play out over the next few weeks. Last Week it was Samoa Joe, then Vince changed his mind, this week it was Rowan/Bryan, next week Vince will change his mind and some thing will come up where its NOT Bryan/Rowan and his next choice will be unveiled, and so on and so on......

And eventually it will end up like all the mystery angles in the WWE end up, it will be HORNSWOGGLE....
Good theory. We could also get this:

Reactions: A-C-P

·
seth will never be cool!
967 Posts

I hate just how piss poor their writing is. Where is the continuity? Bryan has been teasing a career altering announcement for weeks now. He also seemed to be done with tag wrestling yet there he was last night competing in the "unelevatable" division. I realize there is a wrestling fans are stupid stereotype but give us some credit. This writing is pure hackery. The whole Roman/Bryan thing is clearly a last second rewrite because Bryan was no where in his orbit. The lack of build for their potential SS match made this glaringly obvious. Now the erstwhile genius realizes that this story deserves more build than it was given. Way to go Vince, you now have a Summerslam card without Brya and Roman which gives me the freedom not to watch it. This weak ass writing is amateur hour and quite the commentary on just how poorly run wwe is.

121 - 140 of 316 Posts