Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 316 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: Bah Gawd Rowan is the mystery driver!!

JTB33b's idea of Roman staging this himself, leading to a Bryan/Roman double turn and a WWE Championship match between them at WM is great.
That just ISN'T the face of someone who is guilty to me. There has to be another angle coming.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

I don't see how Bryan can keep Rowan as his eco warrior lieutenant, that forklift and car were NOT green

Unacceptable

Bryan should be FICKLE here and kick Rowan to the earth-killing curb

·
Registered
2,678 Posts

Never a Roman fan but him and Joe teaming up has me interested especially if they are feuding with Bryan.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: "I'm watching this crap with Roman on Youtube & it's like are you kidding me? I'm like insulted that they even asked [for an Emmy]" - Bryan Alvare

No clue why people take wrestling so serious. The shitty production quality adds to their backstage scenes. These aren't supposed to be taken seriously by anyone except children. Unless you guys really want this shit to be taken like a drama which I can't understand. WWE backstage things have always been comedy for anyone over the age of like 10.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Nope.

Kurt Angle’s career highlights video is full of stupid, cheap skits in cheap costumes and dumb angles.

That’s what the wider potential audience likes about fake fighting - they don’t come to wrestling hoping for an experience like Game of Thrones.

I’m serious, the wrestling bubble takes itself WAY too seriously because it’s become an echo chamber where nobody wants to feel ashamed for liking something so low brow, so they critique it like it’s supposed to be something sophisticated.

I’m 100% correct, but I don’t expect people to agree with me.
'Wrestling bubble'

'eco chamber'

'100% correct'

:eyeroll2

Sure pal.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

With this being a Smackdown Feud and Fox wanting more wrestling ("sport") and less storylines, we can anticipate this to be a quick story. No way a network who wants to emphasize the in ring action wants the key storyline to involve fork lifts and attempts to run over people with cars

·
Registered
8,120 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

It's good, first time I'm actually entertained with a Roman Reigns angle, the Rowan thing made it better now I have the idea the guy in the car was a second person and that Bryan and Samoa Joe actually have nothing to do with it.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,087 Posts
Re: Bryan responds to Murphy snitching on Big Red Rowan

That's who Bryan needs to pull off his Tag Team Revolution!

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

Can't watch at work can someone do a TLDR? (watch in this case I guess)

·
Registered
213 Posts

Can't watch at work can someone do a TLDR? (watch in this case I guess)

That Murphy would obviously drop some name while he was being assaulted and had his head pinned to a wall, but it doesn't make it true. He doesn't know Murphy or believe Rowan did it.

101 - 120 of 316 Posts