Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Re: "I'm watching this crap with Roman on Youtube & it's like are you kidding me? I'm like insulted that they even asked [for an Emmy]" - Bryan Alvare

They geeked out Buddy to give Rowan a singles match with Roman at SummerSlam. I don't care if it's leading into a Roman Bryan feud. They could've given us something fresh instead of a match nobody wants to see at one of the big four PPV's.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Re: "I'm watching this crap with Roman on Youtube & it's like are you kidding me? I'm like insulted that they even asked [for an Emmy]" - Bryan Alvare

He said that same thing after RAW last night with the OBGYN 24/7 garbage. Bryan's fun to listen too.

·
FOTC
10,726 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

It's intriguing. If you're an open-minded fan you'll probably find some aspects of the storyline that are interesting. If you're an angry fan (like some in here) then you won't.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Re: Bah Gawd Rowan is the mystery driver!!

Everyone expects it to be Bryan. I'd love it if it wasn't - Rowan did it on his own "i did it for Bryan". Maybe it turns out Reigns set it up to pretend/fake it because he's tired of Bryan getting all the cheers above him and wants to paint him out to be the bad guy

would love for this to be the big story that makes Bryan the face, and Reigns the heel.

Not gonna hold my breath..

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,827 Posts

Imagine if Rowan beats Roman Reigns this Sunday so he can get a rematch against The Rock at Wrestlemania :sodone

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

I'm just wondering exactly why Rowan would try to kill Roman? When was the last time they even interacted? Unless it's like some have said, he did it for Daniel Bryan. But then again, what would be Bryan's motive? He's still mad that Roman beat him in their feud years ago? :lol I'm thinking too hard about this lol.

But I'm intrigued to see where it goes regardless.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts

Hope this leads to Bryan turning back face. Even as a heel it doesn't fit his character to be involved in something like that. As good as he is as a heel I just wanna cheer the guy.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

Holding out hope that somehow, someway this leads to a double turn for Roman/Bryan. If not, still enjoying Bryan's fantastic heel run. I hope, if he stays heel, he picks up some steam again.

Could be great but probably won't be haha.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts

You guys take wrestling WAY too seriously. Only geeks enjoy "seriousness" and "sophistication" from a product derived from the lowest common denominator.

Wrestling is at it's glorious, silly best when it's doing things like this and the 24/7 title skits.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

You guys take wrestling WAY too seriously. Only geeks enjoy "real" wrestling.

Wrestling is at it's glorious, silly best when it's doing things like this and the 24/7 title skits.
It is silly and while I didn't enjoy the OBGYN thing last night, I think the 24/7 stuff is a funny break from the usual and I get the sense most agree. However, Bryan's comparing these skits to things Emmy award winning shows do. These things aren't masterpiece tv and far from it. But yes, it does have its place in wrestling.

·
Registered
673 Posts

You guys take wrestling WAY too seriously. Only geeks enjoy "seriousness" and "sophistication" from a product derived from the lowest common denominator.

Is that you Kevin Dunn? Got that Emmy yet bud??

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Its such good shit!

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Re: This Roman Reigns storyline has been amazing

It's entertaining I'll give it that. But amazing? Nah. Pissed off Roman is always good though.

21 - 40 of 316 Posts