Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Roman should be the one behind his own attacks

Notice his 1st attack he didn't have a scratch. The Hit&run he didn't get hurt at all. His motive is he was losing the spotlight and this would garner him some attention.

When Bryan entered the ring saying someone must have told Rowan to do it I was hoping Roman after the spear would puck up the mic and say "I told him"

But will they have the guts to turn him heel?

I also don't understand what they are doing with Bryan if they intend to have him the one responsible. He's lost clean to Buddy Murphy and Roman just got his pound of flesh off him already with the spear. But if you want to turn him back as an underdog babyface it does make sense having him look vulnerable with losing some matches and having Roman get the best of him.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: Roman should be the one behind his own attacks

Notice his 1st attack he didn't have a scratch. The Hit&run he didn't get hurt at all. His motive is he was losing the spotlight and this would garner him some attention.

When Bryan entered the ring saying someone must have told Rowan to do it I was hoping Roman after the spear would puck up the mic and say "I told him"

But will they have the guts to turn him heel?

I also don't understand what they are doing with Bryan if they intend to have him the one responsible. He's lost clean to Buddy Murphy and Roman just got his pound of flesh off him already with the spear. But if you want to turn him back as an underdog babyface it does make sense having him look vulnerable with losing some matches and having Roman get the best of him.
If this story line leads to a heel Roman it was all worth it. I haven't wanted anyone to turn as bad as him since Cena...and yeah that didn't go my way.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Re: Roman should be the one behind his own attacks

It should be Kevin Nash.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
SO the whole "reveal last week" was just to carry it one more week when Rowan admits it was him? :heston

What a trainwreck :heston

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
The red-bearded guy in the background is only shown walking away, there is no evidence he performed the action.

Therefore, he’s a red herring and nothing more.

The final line on commentary was something like “...who could really be behind all this?”

So clearly it’s someone else.

Duh.

Seth Rollins or The Undertaker are more likely than Rowan or Buddy.

This is an Eric Bischoff storyline, it’s not going to be your usual WWE letdown with no long-term thought.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
The red-bearded guy in the background is only shown walking away, there is no evidence he performed the action.

Therefore, he’s a red herring and nothing more.

The final line on commentary was something like “...who could really be behind all this?”

So clearly it’s someone else.

Duh.

Seth Rollins or The Undertaker are more likely than Rowan or Buddy.

This is an Eric Bischoff storyline, it’s not going to be your usual WWE letdown with no long-term thought.

Sometimes it really does seem like you haven't watched WWE in the last 15 years

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
It was Vacant

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
:vince6 GODDAMMIT PALS! You're not supposed to remember what happened last week with the Rowan look-alike!

:vince A'IGHT! There you go!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
So let me get this straight. Reigns shows a grainy video of a guy that looks just like the one DB and Rowan revealed as the real attacker, but instead of Bryan saying the video proves he found the right guy he flips out and blames Rowan? Seriously CLOWNS are writing the shit

:heston

·
Registered
378 Posts
There isn't much continuity in the storyline, 2 weeks they attacked Roman and then on from 3rd week they are into invesgating mode. Why the attacker suddenly stopped ATTACKING? Is he waiting on investigation results?

Daniel Bryan vs Roman Reigns doesn't feel big enough because the story is clumsy and off late Bryan hasn't won any matches which he should have won...

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,271 Posts
So let me get this straight. Reigns shows a grainy video of a guy that looks just like the one DB and Rowan revealed as the real attacker, but instead of Bryan saying the video proves he found the right guy he flips out and blames Rowan? Seriously CLOWNS are writing the shit
:heston
It was total vindication for Bryan and Rowan so why did Bryan call him a liar? "Its a tall guy with a beard and a hoodie, but not Rowan, its the guy we caught." WWE starts it and can't finish it, the J.J. Abrams of pro wrestling, lol.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts