Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 316 Posts

·
Angry at refs
3,232 Posts
Bryan doing a helluva job tonight on SDL with more amazing and passionate promos! He's selling this storyline extremely well, I can watch heel D-Bry's work all day long, that's how great he is. Now I hope he's the mastermind :bryan
I agree. Heel Bryan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Face Bryan by a mile.

·
seth will never be cool!
987 Posts
I wouldn't mind Ciampa being roped int this and becoming part of a stable with Bryan, Rowan, and Murphy. Then have him depose Bryan somewhere down the line as Bryan makes his inevitable face turn.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,674 Posts
Daniel Bryan got extremely over as a babyface during his feud with The Authority led by Triple H. Now, after watching D-Bry's amazing work as a villain, I can't help thinking that heel Bryan somehow resembles heel HHH, especially the HHH masterminding those attacks on HBK in 2002 and then on Batista in 2005. Both have that brainy/calculated aura, something that tells you they carefully thought out the entire situation. Also their vanity is similar, look how HHH disrespected Cena in 2006 and how Bryan similarly disrespected Kofi in 2019. However, while Triple H wasn't much of a heated heel, Bryan is also very impassioned and that's what I love about his promos. Looking forward to seeing more heel D-Bry in this storyline.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
If only all the other wrestlers could really get into their character like Daniel Bryan does. The only other guy on the roster that comes close to really showing that kind of commitment to their character is Bray Wyatt.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I dont know how to feel about Ciampa in the main roster but he is a pretty fucking good promo. Pairing him up with Bryan and Rowan could be a nice stable.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Now Roman has been coming out of these incidents for the most part unscathed. Any chance they are turning him heel and he has been staging these incidents himself.

·
Registered
110 Posts
There have been some hit and misses during this story, but it’s just refreshing to have actual storylines permeating throughout the show. I’ll take this any day over wrestler A vs. Wrestler B with no background or story whatsoever for why they’re wrestling.
I really enjoyed the way they elevated Murphy last night. The number of close falls against Roman made him look very strong.

I do think the best idea here is to have The Fiend be the culprit as he is feeding thoughts into the mind of Rowan and Rowan doesn't even realize he is doing these things

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
It will end up being Hornswoggle, when Vince gets bored and forgets about the angle

or it was Jimmy Uso drunk driving again :mj

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
It will end up being Hornswoggle, when Vince gets bored and forgets about the angle

or it was Jimmy Uso drunk driving again :mj
Vince won't forget about an angle with Roman. He will pursue it until nobody cares anymore.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Vince won't forget about an angle with Roman. He will pursue it until nobody cares anymore.
Good Point, so when no where cares anymore then it will end up being Hornswoggle. I mean he is the "go to" for angles like this:

Vince McMahon's illegitimate son: Hornswoggle

Anonymous Raw GM: Hornswoggle

Reigns Attacker: Hornswoggle?

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
Good Point, so when no where cares anymore then it will end up being Hornswoggle. I mean he is the "go to" for angles like this:

Vince McMahon's illegitimate son: Hornswoggle

Anonymous Raw GM: Hornswoggle

Reigns Attacker: Hornswoggle?

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,147 Posts
If only all the other wrestlers could really get into their character like Daniel Bryan does. The only other guy on the roster that comes close to really showing that kind of commitment to their character is Bray Wyatt.
And Velveteen Dream.

221 - 240 of 316 Posts