I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,393 Posts
Re: Forklift Driver - Evidence Gathering Thread - Show Your Work Plz

HHH isnt included in this because......

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

If it was Austin, he would have taken out The Usos first since it was their Daddy that took him out years ago. :jericho2
All those sumbitch Samoans look the same to me :austin4

·
Suzuki-gun
10,399 Posts

If it was Austin, he would have taken out The Usos first since it was their Daddy that took him out years ago. :jericho2
Taking out jabronis like da Usos wouldn't be worth da potential prison time

HHH isnt included in this because......
He said he would ask Vince to give me stocks in da XFL

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Re: PWInsider: Rowan not 100% set as the attacker

Calling it now. Roman Reigns's attacker is going to be.....Roman Reigns!

Think about it. You're about to debut on Fox, you need a hot angle that will turn everyones heads, you need a big name to attack Roman. Who better than Roman? It's perfect. The biggest angle you can do is turn Roman heel, but he wants to keep Roman face, so he gets the best of both worlds. They can even plug for months that he's the first person with mental health issues to headline WrestleMania. It'll be big for their PR. #Vincelogic :vince$
Yeah, I said this like a week or so ago. I was saying in the CB alot as well. :p Don't steal my crappy idea!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Re: Bryan responds to Murphy snitching on Big Red Rowan

I don't think he's underrated anymore, since his heel turn he's probably along with Samoa Joe the best promo in WWE right now. Funny to think many (who are still on this forum) said he couldn't cut a promo.
Yep, there arent many guys on that roster who could cut a GOOD promo. Probably like... 5. Bryan is definitely one of them. But it seems like a lot of people dont really notice his mic work. Which is a shame. So when people list out their best promo in the company, Bryan isnt chosen as often unfortunately. That is where I get the underrated part.

I was one of the people who didnt get the Bryan hype in 2013/2014 so I was one of the people who said he wasnt a good promo and tbh in 2013/2014 I really didn't think he was a good promo (didnt really show it) but now ever since his return and him at talking smack, Bryan could definitely fucking talk.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,561 Posts
Good, all-in-one thread. Bryan, Dolph, Bray, Sami, KO and Joe are the best talkers. Also Shane is better than the ones I didn't mention.

I really hope Bryan will have something to do with this storyline so I can continue watching his great passionate promos. :mark

·
seth will never be cool!
967 Posts

Yep, there arent many guys on that roster who could cut a GOOD promo. Probably like... 5. Bryan is definitely one of them. But it seems like a lot of people dont really notice his mic work. Which is a shame. So when people list out their best promo in the company, Bryan isnt chosen as often unfortunately. That is where I get the underrated part.

I was one of the people who didnt get the Bryan hype in 2013/2014 so I was one of the people who said he wasnt a good promo and tbh in 2013/2014 I really didn't think he was a good promo (didnt really show it) but now ever since his return and him at talking smack, Bryan could definitely fucking talk.
Bryan at least got some acknowledgement by winning Wrestling Observer's Best on Interviews for 2019. Couple that with his in ring ability, it's not a stretch to say he is the best all around wrestler in wwe and one of the best in the world. :bryan

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I still think it is going to be a group that attacked him and I love the idea of the two Joe’s playing out a buddy cop movie to solve it. If it goes like I would hope, you set up a Rowan or Buddy match and have them in ring and accounted for and Bryan too only for Roman to get attacked again on his entrance or before/whatever. If they are clever they can keep this going maybe even as far as the Fox SD debut as a hook. Maybe some vignettes like the stalker/DDP to drag it out as Roman goes about other business until the payoff.

·
Registered
213 Posts

And what's the difference between then and now? Vince didn't really believe in him then and scripted out everything he did where as now, according to former staff, Bryan has a little more freedom to craft his promos on his own. Made a world of difference for Bryan and it would have for others as well. *cough* Moxley *cough*

So, squash match then?

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts

So, squash match then?
If the match does happen (how is it that the card for sodding SUMMERSLAM isn't finalised yet?!?!), then it will be the usual Roman snorefest. Buddy will end up having the advantage for the majority of the match before Roman makes another miraculous comeback and overcomes the odds yet again. What a hero he is........

181 - 200 of 316 Posts