Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, he's not just the Big Dog. He's an icon.

What's next?

GOAT? The Peoples Champion? :reigns

The lengths this company will go to make this dud feel like a big deal. Last week it was the lies about ratings and tickets, now they're giving him a laughable label that he'll never earn in his career.

"I'm selling tickets you haven't sold in 5 years" just heard that in the NM promo :dead3

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Re: Roman Reigns now considered an "Icon" after wrestling as a singles wrestler for 3 years

Well, he's not just the Big Dog. He's an icon.

What's next?

GOAT? The Peoples Champion? :reigns

The lengths this company will go to make this dud feel like a big deal. Last week it was the lies about ratings and tickets, now they're giving him a laughable label that he'll never earn in his career.

"I'm selling tickets you haven't sold in 5 years" just heard that in the NM promo :dead3
Big Draw, 3rd member of Iconic :reigns2

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Roman Reigns now considered an "Icon" after wrestling as a singles wrestler for 3 years

Shit, just realized we're getting Icon vs Icon at No Mercy :cena4

·
Registered
6,644 Posts

I don't even get why you guys still get worked up over this. They're clearly trolling people with these comments. Lol. It goes without saying that Reigns isn't an icon like a Flair, Rock, Austin, ect. I'd wager that despite their obsession, this company knows that, which is why its always been more "tell" and less "show" with Roman. This reaction is precisely what they're counting on however, and this is a textbook example of "feeding the troll."

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

I don't even get why you guys still get worked up over this. They're clearly trolling people with these comments. Lol. It goes without saying that Reigns isn't an icon like a Flair, Rock, Austin, ect. I'd wager that despite their obsession, this company knows that, which is why its always been more "tell" and less "show" with Roman. This reaction is precisely what they're counting on however, and this is a textbook example of "feeding the troll."
They're not trolling, they're trying to rewrite history and fool those aren't smart to the business over Roman's significance e.g. last week with the lies about business being great, Roman selling more tickets and Cena being the "beta" as he's older and only around because he's failed in Hollywood.

Anyone who follows wrestling would know all of it is BS. Cena could walk out of the company tomorrow and he'd be better off. Whereas the WWE's only consistent draw is Cena, there is no one else other than Rock who compares to him in the company.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

That's kinda funny.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

so the real icons like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Sammartino, you know, the guys that actually drew money, they should be insulted that Roman who has never drawn a dime is considered in their league...what a joke! I feel sick.

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

In six months, Cole will be making constant comments about how he thinks Reigns is the greatest of all time, Maggle
It's inevitable, they'll be calling Roman the GOAT a few months after Cena has hung it up.

·
Baby Yoda
30,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

I love how Roman marks stay away from Roman threads on here. They'd rather give a thread a negative rating and sprint for the hills before justifying BS like this.

Look no further than the Cena-Roman mic burial thread for proof of this. Not a single mark posting after what Cena has done to him, but gotta give credit to the ICON for opening his mouth and burying himself some more :lol

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.