Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
As a huge Rollins fan of course i'd like to see Rollins/Gargano but it won't save anything.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
What WWE needs is less Rollins .. I know they are devoid of anything even coming close to star power ..But boy, Rollins is not the answer.. He never was. So Rollins vs anyone for that matter is not going to change shit!
Rollins is the only performer spiking numbers on Monday nights.

·
Registered
20 Posts
RAW collapses the moment you take Seth out or limit his presence, he's the glue that keeps the show together. Drew is decent but can't quite cut it, neither can Orton, just look what viewership his match vs Big Show drew.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Rollins vs Gargano would spike ratings to 5.0 and bring in millions of casual viewers. They will cause another boom not seen since the Attitude Era

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,097 Posts
How is that trolling?

People gets nostalgic about the past. In 15 year time Seth will get the respect he deserves.
Seth has done absolutely nothing to deserve that kind of respect. With all the time he's spent in the industry, he still hasn't once demonstrated that he knows a single thing about how to perform an actual Pro Wrestling match. He fits every single definition of a spot monkey. He's not a Pro Wrestler, he's a gymnastics geek. Please, never put him and Shawn Michaels in the same sentence again unless you are flat out stating that they do not belong in the same sentence again. Because that's not only insulting to Shawn, it's insulting to us to even have to read such nonsense.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Seth has done absolutely nothing to deserve that kind of respect. With all the time he's spent in the industry, he still hasn't once demonstrated that he knows a single thing about how to perform an actual Pro Wrestling match. He fits every single definition of a spot monkey. He's not a Pro Wrestler, he's a gymnastics geek. Please, never put him and Shawn Michaels in the same sentence again unless you are flat out stating that they do not belong in the same sentence again. Because that's not only insulting to Shawn, it's insulting to us to even have to read such nonsense.
Lol, he's a fantastic worker. one of the best to ever step into the ring.

Stop living in the 80s.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,097 Posts
Lol, he's a fantastic worker. one of the best to ever step into the ring.

Stop living in the 80s.
Being a fantastic worker doesn't translate to being a fantastic in-ring performer. Those are two entirely different things. It's why I'm not surprised that you don't understand the difference.

I'm not living in the 80s. I'm living in the now. And right now, Seth Rollins is still a terrible in-ring performer. Learn a thing or two about in-ring work. Your knowledge on the matter is laughably bad.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Being a fantastic worker doesn't translate to being a fantastic in-ring performer. Those are two entirely different things. It's why I'm not surprised that you don't understand the difference.

I'm not living in the 80s. I'm living in the now. And right now, Seth Rollins is still a terrible in-ring performer. Learn a thing or two about in-ring work. Your knowledge on the matter is laughably bad.
Seth has competed in so many 4 star matches he can't be a bad worker.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,949 Posts
Seth Rollins is a fantastic wrestler?

I mean, I already knew that a long time ago anyway; but it’s good to see that’s it being acknowledged ;)

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,097 Posts
Bro i know you were trying to go the anti smark route but those are basically synonyms.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk
No, they're not. They are two completely different things.

A great in-ring worker means you can go for a long period of time in the ring doing as many moves as possible while being reliable to complete the match with no issues. A great in-ring performer is someone who knows how to use all of the aspects of Pro Wrestling to create a compelling and interesting match that has a clear story and purpose.

Seth has never once shown he's the latter.

And I'm not being anti-smark. I'm just using my brain.

Seth has competed in so many 4 star matches he can't be a bad worker.
Based on whose opinion? Yours? Because the amount of four star matches the man has in my view could all be counted on one hand (well, one on one matches anyways).

You're gonna have to do better than that.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts