Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,173 Posts
Gargano has more 5 stars which is only thing that truely matters and Seth is a cult leader which is better than being cross eyed. thx.
5 stars??? Loooool you know that it’s just one mans opinion! Who gives a fuck what meltzer thinks of a match?? I’ll tell you who, people who can’t think for themselves

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,593 Posts
I like getting high and see you do OP as your post stinks of it.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,607 Posts
Good for a NXT main event.

On the main roster, only worthy of a midcard match.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Indeed. I’d recommend three hour weekly iron man matches in a best of 52 series. This undoubtedly would restore viewership to 1999 levels.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Indeed. I’d recommend three hour weekly iron man matches in a best of 52 series. This undoubtedly would restore viewership to 1999 levels.
People laugh but the big men are not drawing. Big Show, Braun, and Keith Lee have all flopped.

The women are not drawing. Sasha and the others have not helped the numbers.

AEW's viewing figures suck.

The only wrestler consistently improving viewing figures is Rollins. Give that man the belt and match him with the right opponent and you would see the overall viewing figures improve quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
People laugh but the big men are not drawing. Big Show, Braun, and Keith Lee have all flopped.

The women are not drawing. Sasha and the others have not helped the numbers.

AEW's viewing figures suck.

The only wrestler consistently improving viewing figures is Rollins. Give that man the belt and match him with the right opponent and you would see the overall viewing figures improve quite a bit.
Rollins is called The Ratings Slayer for a reason

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
What WWE needs is less Rollins .. I know they are devoid of anything even coming close to star power ..But boy, Rollins is not the answer.. He never was. So Rollins vs anyone for that matter is not going to change shit!

41 - 60 of 84 Posts