Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 376 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,699 Posts
Burial as Universal Champion complete. I also find it funny that this is at 15 pages already.

Only way to come back from this is to turn heel and curbstomp Becky, which WWE will never allow. Or have Lesnar F5 Becky so that he finds his balls again.

·
Baby Yoda
29,551 Posts
At this point, I'm convinced the UC is cursed.

Brock's been the GOAT UC and he was barely around and heavily criticized.

Very first champion had to vacate it, KO was handed it up HHH and then beaten in 5 seconds by Goldberg, Roman vacated it due to cancer and Rollins is being turned into a cuck and buried with it.

Makes you wonder how low this title can go, it's going to be tough to beat cuck world champion.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
This isn't even Vince, he literally said on a podcast he's completely fine with Becky being seen as the "dominant" one, because the trope is usually the other way around. He doesn't care, he'll walk out tonight wearing this shirt completely no fucks given, I'd put money on it.

Honestly it kinda gives me more respect for him, after the mox comments. He's doing all this to make Becky look good, not caring how a good portion of the fanbase will look at him for it.
To be fair to him, what does he really have to be upset about? Internet fans who are going to watch regardless making fun of him? I'm sure he'll get over it while he counts the zeros in the bank account then fucks Becky every night.

I mean, they are killing his character, but why should he give a fuck? He's a made man in WWE and his life is better than any of us can imagine.

They are both openly mocking the fans who call it "cringeworthy", they don't care.
Life it's not just about money and fame. And with the schedule the wwe guys have, they barely have time to enjoy many things life has to offer. We are fans, but at the end of the day, we pay them to entertain us. In other word we are also their customers. If we like what we see, we cheer them. If we don't, we boo them or turn off the tv. We have that power.

And I agree money is very important, but dignity is much more important. The guy is treated as a joke. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be in his place.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Can we take a minute to process the fact this company is actively burying their FOTC and world champion without realizing it?

Oh I recognized it. It’s almost like I’m making parody posts at this point. Every couple days it’s something else. Seth needs to take blame though too for his twitter meltdown/Mox comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 376 Posts