Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
One of the worst shirts they have ever made. I'm not a fan of Rollins but even I'm starting to feel sorry for him, they obviously believe this relationship will last irl, of course fingers crossed it does for them but if it doesn't it could be a very awkward situation
I don't feel bad for him. For all the bootlicking he's done for the WWE only for Vince to basically suggest that he thinks Rollins has no balls is pretty much all on Rollins. At least he is still being pushed which is all he cares about I guess but he really might as well not shill for the WWE as hard as he has been; it really makes no difference either way at this point.

·
Baby Yoda
29,551 Posts
I don't feel bad for him. For all the bootlicking he's done for the WWE only for Vince to basically suggest that he thinks Rollins has no balls is pretty much all on Rollins. At least he is still being pushed which is all he cares about I guess but he really might as well not shill for the WWE as hard as he has been; it really makes no difference either way at this point.
I can't believe he doesn't realize this is a bad look for him. He seems content taking all this crap because he's oblivious to how it makes him look.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Think they’re going for the older, single male demo who does not have a girlfriend and likes to pretend they have a shot at Becky

So, they can also be the Man’s man

So.....

Yes....

This is merch for the guy that beat Brock for the title....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaahhahahhahahahahahahhaaaaa

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
This isn't even Vince, he literally said on a podcast he's completely fine with Becky being seen as the "dominant" one, because the trope is usually the other way around. He doesn't care, he'll walk out tonight wearing this shirt completely no fucks given, I'd put money on it.

Honestly it kinda gives me more respect for him, after the mox comments. He's doing all this to make Becky look good, not caring how a good portion of the fanbase will look at him for it.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Taking a break from Reddit. Gotta tell my wife we gotta stop being too serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw that bro I say we raid those jay brones. they are openly saying on the subreddit its barely moderated because the community is so toxic.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
This isn't even Vince, he literally said on a podcast he's completely fine with Becky being seen as the "dominant" one, because the trope is usually the other way around. He doesn't care, he'll walk out of tonight wearing this shirt completely no fucks given, I'd put money on it.

Honestly it kinda gives me more respect for him, after the mox comments. He's doing all this to make Becky look good, not caring how a good portion of the fanbase will look at him for it.
Seth has always been portrayed as slightly nerdy, with that reedy voice of his and how his matches are designed, to his promos. But it was never as overt as since after Mania. There is definitely always been a perception backstage that his character is the kind of guy who doesn't wear the pants in any family.

If he's cool with it, then all the power to him.

For me, I just don't get how this improves the appealingness of the product. This guy IS your top champion, and you're bleeding viewers at an alarming rate. Maybe not portraying your top guy (ostensibly anyway--I don't think the WWE completely believes in Seth as someone to build the company around) as a submissive isn't exactly the best business decision.

·
Premium Member
11,974 Posts
How long until we get the second ever live sex celebration on Raw?

(Except this time Becky fucks Seth with a strap on)

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
This isn't even Vince, he literally said on a podcast he's completely fine with Becky being seen as the "dominant" one, because the trope is usually the other way around. He doesn't care, he'll walk out tonight wearing this shirt completely no fucks given, I'd put money on it.

To be fair to him, what does he really have to be upset about? Internet fans who are going to watch regardless making fun of him? I'm sure he'll get over it while he counts the zeros in the bank account then fucks Becky every night.

I mean, they are killing his character, but why should he give a fuck? He's a made man in WWE and his life is better than any of us can imagine.

They are both openly mocking the fans who call it "cringeworthy", they don't care.

·
Baby Yoda
29,551 Posts
To be fair to him, what does he really have to be upset about? Internet fans who are going to watch regardless making fun of him? I'm sure he'll get over it while he counts the zeros in the bank account then fucks Becky every night.

I mean, they are killing his character, but why should he give a fuck? He's a made man in WWE and his life is better than any of us can imagine.

They are both openly mocking the fans who call it "cringeworthy", they don't care.
If they didn't care, Rollins wouldn't respond to it nor would he have a meltdown on twitter.

This crap is only going to hurt ratings - I mean who wants to watch a cuck world champion or top star? Certainly not the teenage demo or the 18-34 male demo.

81 - 100 of 376 Posts