Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 376 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
For people who dont follow or watch WWE, if a guy wears that shirt out in public.. What will some people assume?

I think homosexuality and gay couple will come to mind for people who dont get the context of the shirt.
Yeah you will definitely get the "What does that mean" question, and no woman within 100 miles will want anything to do with you in all likelihood.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Sincerely hope he wears it tonight, absolutely no fucks given.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Yeah you will definitely get the "What does that mean" question, and no woman within 100 miles will want anything to do with you in all likelihood.

That shirt sure aint scoring you no points. Unless she likes you have huge balls to wear a shirt like that lol

Man I remember back in the mid to early 2000's is was cool to wear your Austin 3:16 and DX t shirt just casually doing everyday things.

Now its sometimes lame and more than half the blame is on the damn shirt designs. I love the Kabuki Warriors but fuck there new shirt is ugly to me

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Reddit is giving me shit saying this shirt is for the gay community and I should enter the 21st century. Am I living in an alternate universe I don't know about? But then I got hit up from that dude who makes a new burner account every day to scream at people on Reddit. Same comment every time. "STFU ABOUT WWE FAGGOT"

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Reddit is giving me shit saying this shirt is for the gay community and I should enter the 21st century. Am I living in an alternate universe I don't know about? But then I got hit up from that dude who makes a new burner account every day to scream at people on Reddit. Same comment every time. "STFU ABOUT WWE FAGGOT"
God....what a weird cult some of these communities are. /r/squaredcircle and /r/wwe are toxic dump. Looking at those comments are like staring into the void; you want to talk about people that are seriously out of touch with reality, how ever I am waiting for someone to drop in to defend this.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
It amazes me how there are so many WWE koolaid drinkers left on SquaredCircle. They refuse to see things as they are and paint every dumb thing the company does in this completely bizarro positive light.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It amazes me how there are so many WWE koolaid drinkers left on SquaredCircle. They refuse to see things as they are and paint every dumb thing the company does in this completely bizarro positive light.
It's wild how this forum and SquaredCircle are such polar opposites when it comes to opinions on the product. Some of the worst RAW/SDL I've ever seen get such wild praise on there I feel like I am losing it sometimes. I'll never get over the Roman Reigns dude who posts completely in kayfabe though.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
It's wild how this forum and SquaredCircle are such polar opposites when it comes to opinions on the product. Some of the worst RAW/SDL I've ever seen get such wild praise on there I feel like I am losing it sometimes. I'll never get over the Roman Reigns dude who posts completely in kayfabe though.
That Roman Reigns kayfabe guy is basically one of the best posters there imo...

21 - 40 of 376 Posts