Wrestling Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Who are they expecting to sell this to?

Lads are probably unlikely to buy a T-shirt that said 'I'm a man's man' - sounds a tad homosexual to me and whilst I am bi, I understand most straight guys under 35 probably won't want to walk around with that plastered all over them.

Women having 'I'm a man' - for the same reason.

·
Registered
516 Posts
This is a damn joke right? This is the lamest piece of wrestling merch in history.

The WWE and Becky are making a cuck out of poor Rollins and this wimp is just on his hands and knees with a smile on his face accepting it.

I don't even watch the WWE. The stupid headlines I read about how fucked up and stupid the company is when it comes to booking and shit like this provides me with more entertainment than their shows ever could.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
If there's no hope, even with AEW, then why are you even here? AEW buy rates clearly show that there is still a market for great wrestling content, which AEW has been putting on recently. One would assume that anyone who is on a wrestling forum or follows wrestling in any capacity has some kind of hope that things will get better or that some part of the industry is "cool". Moxley alone is making wrestling cool again. Mox vs Omega is not "cool"? MJF's godly mic skills are not cool? Seems to me like you're not a wrestling fan. AEW will most likely force WWE to get their shit together. Which would be the best case scenario for all fans. If not, then we have an alternative.
I stand by every word I said. AEW is a brand new toy. You guys will find something to bitch and moan about. Let's just give it time.
"Moxley alone is making wrestling cool again. Mox vs Omega is not "cool"?" NO. What's so cool about Mox? His fake swag? What about Omega? He is a geek and looks ridiculous.
"MJF's godly mic skills are not cool?" Another asshole in wrestling. I like the guy, but there is nothing about him that will make a normal person go "holy shit, I need more of him".
I agree, AEW won't be perfect, but what they are doing in WWE is extremely embarrasing. This is an all time low. They are ruining the brand in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Quite the fall from grace from his 2012-2014 Shield days. Though that was pretty much the last time all three men were great together. Ever since they split, all of them could not not make it as singles competitors. Ambrose had a tad bit of spark when he turned heel the night of Roman's speech...and then they fucked it up.

·
Registered
7,093 Posts
Does anybody on this forum know what a cuck is? fpalm

I hope they actually have Seth watch Becky and Lashley fuck so that stupid fucking word will finally be accurate for once.
In this case, I believe the term cuck is being used appropriately in a metaphorical sense.

I don't like the use of cuck to refer to someone with whom you disagree politically but in this case Seth really is being made to be subservient to Becky and he's watching while Becky gets the glory

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Yo I learned how to tag
@DammitC; I’m pretty sure I mentioned you in this thread so just trying to keep you up to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man what happened to the merch. Seth rollins new shirt is Nearly as bad Cena. Just because Seth sells tons of merch does not mean you should be lazy in creating new shirts.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Man what happened to the merch. Seth rollins new shirt is Nearly as bad Cena. Just because Seth sells tons of merch does not mean you should be lazy in creating new shirts.
in this day and age, wwe should just be releasing shirts with "please be kind, I'm a wwe fan" written on the front with how embarrassing the whole thing is.

Reactions: bradatar

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
in this day and age, wwe should just be releasing shirts with "please be kind, I'm a wwe fan" written on the front with how embarrassing the whole thing is.
Haha so true

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
In this case, I believe the term cuck is being used appropriately in a metaphorical sense.

I don't like the use of cuck to refer to someone with whom you disagree politically but in this case Seth really is being made to be subservient to Becky and he's watching while Becky gets the glory
Technically speaking still not what a cuckold is.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a feeling Lacey will beat Becky, Bork will come out and destroy Corbs quick for the title and then beat up Seth because why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to think anybody will be better champion than bork but WWE's atrocious creative work has made me wish for Bork being champion again.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sure. Why not? Why should the title be reserved for the Shield boys and Brock? Let someone else hold it. If not Corbin, Id be cool with Lashley or Strowman or Joe or Owens with it. Something different.
I never said I want it reserved for shield & bork but Corbin was pushed real hard as the top heel last year in the absence of Bork but it didn't materialize into him even becoming a midcard champion & now that bork is mitb holder, I don't see any realistic chance of him becoming top heel champion this year atleast but strowman is going the way of big show because that's how WWE sees him another giant that's it. He'll eventually get his championship just like big show but it'll not be as good as it would've been when he was red hot. With kofi winning & becoming the first african american wwe champion, Lashley might get an one on one opportunity for WWE champion as well but I doubt it. I would very much like to have Joe win the big one but time is running out for him & hopefully they pull the trigger sooner rather than later on him. Owens will probably get two or three more title reigns but it's up in the air on when it's gonna happen. I was just saying that it's funny if you think Corbin has any realistic chance of having a credible title reign this year.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tapatalk

361 - 376 of 376 Posts