Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Rollins is just as good as Austin, Rock, Hogan, Hart, Bryan, and Michaels. He's actually better than most of them. Yet no one ever mentioned him in the same breath as them.

It's all nostalgia. People look back at the past with rose tinted glasses and moan about the present. In 15 years time people will look back and see that Rollins was one of the best to ever do it, maybe even the best full stop.

It's just annoying that he's not getting his due credit in the moment.
OP is hilarious. You are comparing rollins to 2 of the goats superstars in wwe history when his fiancé Becky lynch was more over than him and sold more merch than him. Really dude.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
OP is hilarious. You are comparing rollins to 2 of the goats superstars in wwe history when his fiancé Becky lynch was more over than him and sold more merch than him. Really dude.
The company failed Rollins in 2019 as they did Austin in 1995. The difference was that the booking failed Austin when he was a mid carder so it didn't matter.

In terms of talent they are the same. Only difference is that Rollins is a bit better in the ring.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,815 Posts
Rollins has the worst critics ever.
I fixed that for you because now this statement is 100% true. You're one of them too.

Rollins is a great wrestler who's criminally underrated in the charisma department, and he's capable of cutting a solid promo too. Plus, he's capable of doing good character work, which is further demonstrated by his current heel run as the Messiah.

The fact that there are still some folks who continue to pretend like he's nothing but "garbage" (despite his merits) is a fucking joke.

For the record, imagine taking an obvious troll seriously and generalizing Rollins's fanbase to being the "worst" because of the OP's delusional comments :LOL:

That just proves my point about the corrected/fixed quotation up above.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I fixed that for you because now this statement is 100% true. You're one of them too.

Rollins is a great wrestler who's criminally underrated in the charisma department, and he's capable of cutting a solid promo too. Plus, he's capable of doing good character work, which is further demonstrated by his current heel run as the Messiah.

The fact that there are still some folks who continue to pretend like he's nothing but "garbage" (despite his merits) is a fucking joke:

For the record, imagine taking an obvious troll seriously and generalizing Rollins's fanbase to being the "worst" because of the OP's delusional comments :LOL:

Great post, but how are my comments delusional exactly?

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,183 Posts
What if Rollins had been in the attitude era and Austin/Rock in today's era?
Rollins would have been wrestling Brian Christopher and Take Michinoku on Sunday Night Heat for the Light Heavyweight championship. Rock & Austin would still be stars assuming they would allowed to play their same characters.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,815 Posts
You made a thread to bait critics by claiming that Seth Rollins is not only "as good as Steve Austin, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and Hulk Hogan; but that he's also even better than all of those classic legends too."

As good as Rollins is, I wouldn't even go that far about his talents.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
You made a thread to bait critics by claiming that Seth Rollins is not only "as good as Steve Austin, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and Hulk Hogan; but that he's also even better than all of those classic legends too."

As good as Rollins is, I wouldn't even go that far about his talents.
I said he might be better than them one day.

Why don't you think he is as good as those legends? Sounds like you have rose-tinted glasses.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
OP is right. Seth Rollins is the greatest pro-wrestler of all time. He should be the face of the whole industry.
Ha.

Never said he was the greatest. He will probably retire as one of the greatest though.

He's already the face of the industry and rightfully so.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,220 Posts

The fact that there are still some folks who continue to pretend like he's nothing but "garbage" (despite his merits) is a fucking joke:

Come on, man. You know the likes of Eva Marie, Nikki Bella, and Maryse were great talents like the guy you're responding to spent YEARS on here telling us over and over again to the point that no one took him seriously again after that.

:LOL:

·
Premium Member
13,034 Posts
Ha.

Never said he was the greatest. He will probably retire as one of the greatest though.

He's already the face of the industry and rightfully so.
Are you kidding me? Seth Rollins has the best matches, the best promos, he's basically reinvigorated the WWE. From his introduction with the shield, to his matches with Bray Wyatt and Lesnar; and now being the Monday Night Messiah. He is the greatest pro-wrestler of all time.

He's so underrated. He's not the face of the industry, but he deserves to be. If I had to pick between Austin and Rollins as FOTC, i would pick Rollins hands down every single time/

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Come on, man. You know the likes of Eva Marie, Nikki Bella, and Maryse were great talents like the guy you're responding to spent YEARS on here telling us over and over again to the point that no one took him seriously again after that.

:LOL:
And people mock us for thinking that Seth is the GOAT.

·
Premium Member
13,034 Posts
Well I agree there.
who would be on your Rushmore?

For me, it would be:
Monday Night Messiah
Shield Rollins.
The Chosen One Seth Rollins
Universal Champion Rollins

This man has proven time and time again that he is the greatest fucking pro-wrestler of all time. He is the only reason why WWE is still around right now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
who would be on your Rushmore?

For me, it would be:
Monday Night Messiah
Shield Rollins.
The Chosen One Seth Rollins
Universal Champion Rollins

This man has proven time and time again that he is the greatest fucking pro-wrestler of all time. He is the only reason why WWE is still around right now.
Objectively.

Hogan
HBK
Austin
Rollins

The best of their eras. I personally prefer HBK and Rollins to Hogan and Austin.

81 - 100 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.