Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,201 Posts
I am not searching but I have seen you say that Rollins draws and his carried RAW last year. Which is fine. I agree.

Don't back down just because cynical people shit on Seth.
So, in other words, you have no proof.

No surprise. There goes the thread, which no one else is keeping alive anymore except for me due to my love at picking trolls apart with relative ease.

RIP.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So, in other words, you have no proof.

No surprise. There goes the thread, which no one else is keeping alive anymore except for me due to my love at picking trolls apart with relative ease.

RIP.
Maybe I got things wrong.

I stand by what I said though. Rollins is the biggest draw in the industry. Not sure why you disagree.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Gtfo Rollins is garbage. He failed as a champion which led to super low ratings.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Who is on the level of The Rock, genius?

I've never said anyone on the roster these past several years is a draw. None of them are. I've said it about a million times.

Also what do you mean "last year?" It says in your profile you joined this site yesterday.

Way to out yourself. Anyway, PLEASE keep starting these threads. I love watching every new account you create only for EVERYONE on the board to completely SHIT on you every. single. time. It's fantastic.
Who is this buffoon? Someone ban him.
I am not searching but I have seen you say that Rollins draws and his carried RAW last year. Which is fine. I agree.

Don't back down just because cynical people shit on Seth.
Are you 8 years old? Serious question. I have nothing further to say about the insanity of your painful trollish claims.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,147 Posts
Who is this bafoon? Someone ban hIm.

Are you 8 years old? Serious question. I have nothing further to say about the insanity of your painful trollish claims.
There was someone similar probably the same guy as this one saying the same things about Rollins just to give him and his fans a bad name earlier this year.

He ain't serious.

·
Registered
908 Posts
There was someone similar probably the same guy as this one saying the same things about Rollins just to give him and his fans a bad name earlier this year.

He ain't serious.
I dont know nor do I care to know this weirdos perspective. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these trolls are actually that deluded and that convinced that Seth is THAT good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I dont know nor do I care to know this weirdos perspective. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these trolls are actually that deluded and that convinced that Seth is THAT good.
Why not?

People get rose-tinted glasses about the past and it prevents them from appreciating the present.

In 15 years time, people will be saying that they loved Rollins all along. The same happened with The Rock. They hated him online in 2000 and now everyone pretends they always liked him.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Obviously this entire thread is probably just OP trolling, but I found your post interesting. I agree with some and disagree with some.

I actually think Rollins is one of their best talents currently, and who knows how much better he would have been with the restraints off. I strongly disagree that he would need to put on weight.He doesn’t look out of place at all next to Reigns or Brock, who would be good sized dudes on any era. He’s as big, if not bigger than HBK, Edge, and prime Jericho who all did very well.

I do agree, though, I don’t think he’s at the Austin or Rock level, because who is? But, we saw what bad booking did to them at the beginning of their WWE careers. Rollins is good enough all around, though, definitely be in that next tier down i.e. Jericho, HHH, etc.
I'll gently disagree on the body issue. Peak Attitude Era was just as bad as the Golden Era, almost everyone was inflated. The only ones that I believe were just "in shape" versus being blown up was Stevie Richards and perhaps The Rock from 2001 onward. 2020 Rollins would look out of place in that environment. It wouldn't bury him, but it would be an impediment.

I agree on where he places. I'd put him possibly above Jericho or at the very least tied with him. Whether he could move past a HHH would be contingent on how good he was with unscripted promos.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
To put Rollins in the same breath as Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, hell, even Daniel Bryan is comical, but Rock, Austin, and Hogan? Downright blasphemous.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,446 Posts
I mean you're not wrong about nostalgia but he ain't a star. He's just a good wrestler.

41 - 60 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.