Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in considering this is far from a serious post, but we'll see.

I don't know what it was that brought this on, but for some reason it popped into my mind...the next great WWE superstar: Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg)

Think about it, he's badass (looking), he can play a character, he can act (lol), I mean can you imagine the straight up excellence of this man's promos?

"Hey Marky Mark, what are your thoughts on what Triple H just said about you having no place in this business?"
"I'm going to go down to that ring and break his big fucking nose. Thanks for asking, Todd."

Best of all, his finisher would go down in history with a name like "The Mark Out"

(obviously, as I said at the beginning of this post, I am kidding. Just for laughs.)

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
He makes far too much money making movies to become a wrestler. I wouldn't mind seeing me do a guest host, as mentioned before but he'd be taking several steps, well actually several floors down to go from where he is to the wrestling business.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was going to say...again this isn't serious even in the slightest. With his current success as an actor, he should stay miles away from WWE Programming.

·
Banned
291 Posts
I'd explain what's wrong with this but I don't think you're serious.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hmmmm, it would be hilarious to push marky mark (Have you seen what reactions David Arquette had in WCW?).
And Mark Wahlberg would not be glad to play the underdog in WWE.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd explain what's wrong with this but I don't think you're serious.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or just happened to miss both times in the original post where I said this wasn't serious...

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha I'm glad someone else at least got a laugh out of this.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Nah bring in Hugh Jackman as wolverine minus the claws...he would still be badass...you know it bub

1 - 12 of 12 Posts