Wrestling Forum banner

ROH Top 5 Greatest moments

1200 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  I know its Kojima
Reactions: SHIRLEY
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
22,406 Posts
Love the Punk farewell. The centerpiece of my wrestling collection is one of the champagne glasses used at the end of the show complete with Punk & Cabana autographs and pepsi stain lol.

· Registered
3,306 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the most magnificent pop in ROH history. And the finishing stretch is about as iconic as it gets. So many ROHbots can just replay everything Aries hit in their heads, starting with the crucifix bomb. The fact that it didn't make the list is pretty wrong, actually.

· also known as a BUSTER
13,189 Posts
It's just a set of 5 videos designed to catch the eye of casual fans, in order to shift iPPVs.

There's a lot of stuff that could be on there that wouldn't do that job as well. Casuals don't know who Aries, Jacobs, Briscoes and so on are. They'll click on videos with Punk, Joe etc. in them though.

· Registered
44 Posts
Punk farewell was very emotive. Of these moments are the best, but of all momentos of ROH I Prefer Final Battle 2010, when Generico deafeat Steen and thes go out of ROH.

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
Steen/Generico shouldn't of been on the list. They didn't even show the god damn chair shot!

· LadiesMan217
1,035 Posts
I'm pretty shocked that Aries beating Joe didn't make the list actually.

Voted for Punk.
It should have replaced Joe vs. Kobashi as one I'm not the biggest fan of that match (so sue me I don't care) and if they had Aries vs. Joe I would have all the shows featured on this. I know what I'm doing tonight

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.