1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Main Event #1- Survival of the Fittest 2010 Elimination Match Finals
TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
*competitors will be determined based on the winners of the qualifying matches

Main Event #2- Six Man Tag Team Match
ROH World Champion Roderick Strong and The House of Truth with Truth Martini vs. “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels and The Briscoe Brothers

Survival of the Fittest- 1st Rd. Qualifying Match
World Tag Team Champion Chris Hero with Shane Hagadorn vs. World TV Champion Eddie Edwards

El Generico vs. “The Pretty Boy Pit Bull” Kenny King

Kevin Steen vs. Kyle O’Reilly

Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana vs. “Addicted To Love” Rhett Titus

“The King of Old School” Steve Corino vs. Adam Cole

World Tag Team Champion Claudio Castagnoli with Shane Hagadorn vs. Grizzly Redwood

Trial Series Match #3
Andy “Right Leg” Ridge vs. “The Notorious 187″ Homicide
Attending this show and I'm pretty damn excited! Should be a great night of wrestling. My pick to win the tournament is either Colt Cabana or Kevin Steen.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hope you guys have a great time. Seeing ROH live is amazing best wrestling atmosphere I've ever experienced!

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you guys have a great time. Seeing ROH live is amazing best wrestling atmosphere I've ever experienced!
Agreed. Here's a list of wrestling shows I've attended. The 2 ROH shows are definitely some of my favorites, besides Mania 23 and 24.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Well except for Ridge/Homicide. That's just going to be brutal.

Finals will go Cole/Edwards/Steen/Claudio/Colt/King with Steen pinning Edwards to win.

·
Functioning Psycho
2,183 Posts
Looks like a pretty solid show top-to-bottom.

As for SOTF, I'd have the final six being Generico, Steen, Corino, Edwards, Castagnoli & Titus. Have Corino & Steen cost Cabana his match against Titus so they'll have Generico 2 on 1 in the finals. Claudio tentatively aligns himself with Steenorino and eliminates Titus early. However, the duo pisses him off so Castagnoli turns on them only to get caught with a roll-up from Edwards, fueling both the next night's tag title match and the HUGE one in Plymouth next month. Corino eliminates Edwards, setting up a future TV Title match where he wins the damn thing and giving Steenorino odds on Generico. Steen is disqualified for using a chair but Generico is badly beaten up. Generico makes his big comeback and defeats Corino with a brainbuster and a hard Sliding C. Generico loses the next night against Edwards but gets an ROH Title match at the TV tapings in December.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
And just released in the newswire Christian Able of House Of Truth is now out with a serious injury so now "a recruit" will join Roderick Strong and the new member (rumored to be Michael Elgin) for the six-man semi-main.

Reactions: Sheik

·
8,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't been this excited for a wrestling show in a while. I'm glad Homicide and Daniels are out of TNA, just makes ROH that much better.

I'm going to be meeting with Truth Martini after the show to talk about the classes I'm going to be starting at his school, and hopefully I'll get to meet some of the other guys like Roderick Strong and Daniels.

·
Registered
768 Posts
And just released in the newswire Christian Able of House Of Truth is now out with a serious injury so now "a recruit" will join Roderick Strong and the new member (rumored to be Michael Elgin) for the six-man semi-main.
Ahhh, I hope ROH can pull a rabbit of the hat with these "recruits" It is the main event. I'm hoping they bring someone back ROH in the past, rather than a unknown.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im Pulling for Steen to win SOTF This Year. Should be a great show and i cant wait to get it on dvd.
I like to see steen in the world title picture,I think he is a excellent heel and he is one of favorites to watch.I would like to see him and strong go at it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
At this point, it looks like ROH should have just went with Briscoes vs. Strong/Daniels , much like last years (briscoes vs Aries/Richards)

I know it's wishful thinking, but it'd be f'n crazy if Matt Hardy was the new recruit for the House of Truth.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts