ROH World TV Champion Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny Omega

Women of Honor- Tag Team Challenge Match
Daizee Haze and Awesome Kong vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb

Scientific Showdown
Colt Cabana Vs TJ Perkins

Tag-Team Challenge Match
All Night Express Vs Adam Cole & Kyle O'Relly

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought as the iPPV is only a week away that we should have a discussion thread for it.

Discuss...​

·
Registered
194 Posts
In my opinion the top ROH card of 2010. I can't wait for this show. Every match on the card has what it takes to be very good.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Massive night for indy wrestling. Every wrestling fan should at least give this a chance.

I'm sure the wrestling itself will deliver but the only question mark here is whether or not GFL will have technical gremlins. I'd like to think that they wouldn't let it happen again.

·
Administrator
33,806 Posts
I won't be ordering the PPV because I don't trust them not to fuck it up I just hope they finally sort out the problems and make the DVD watchable unlike every other PPV so far.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
The card looks brilliant will be ibnteresting to see if the matches live up to my expectations.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,269 Posts
I won't be ordering the PPV because I don't trust them not to fuck it up I just hope they finally sort out the problems and make the DVD watchable unlike every other PPV so far.
I would just stay off this site and order the iPPV the next. day. I did it for DGUSA iPPV and any technical problems that they had live were taken care of.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
DBD8's quality was great, for me, but GBHIX just wasn't acceptable. The excitement of seeing it happen live still outweighs my concern about any potential fuck-ups though.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Also because Edwards lost the belt and ROH hasn't updated the site yet.

Hopefully they don't cut matches short to keep the show under three hours again like they did at DBD. I'd rather watch a 4.5 hour show where every match has enough time than three hours filled with seven minute matches that never get out of first gear and title matches with three run-ins and a ref bump in under 15 minutes.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I have already ordered. This show is going to be pretty fucking good. Even TNA could not fuck up a card this stacked. I think gofightlive will be fine. If not it's temporary rage and avoiding the internet until an improved version is uploaded for me.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Cannot wait, this is going to be amazing, and may well beat DBD for show of the year as far as ROH goes, which I thought would be impossible. I can't remember the last time I was as excited for a match as I am for Steen vs Generico, and I have no idea who I want to win the World Title match.

Being able to watch it live makes it even better.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Could be PPV of the year easily. I expect every match to be ***+.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
Can anyone remember the last wrestling show where the results were this unpredictable? I don't have a clue who's going to win either of the main events.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Unpredictable indeed. This card is undeniable. Anyone who does not in some form purchase this despite having internet or cash money is a douche bag.

1 - 20 of 451 Posts