Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 3666 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Silas Young could be in line for a big push, wins over Jay Lethal and now KUSHIDA. He may be entering a feud w/ Jay Lethal either that, a potential TV title run or another World Title shot.

He closed out 2016 on fire having the best match of his career against Adam Cole and then a big win on Liger at Final Battle, maybe ROH is doing something right.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Tomorrow night :mark:

Reactions: Switchblade Club

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I skipping work and the "double bubble" overtime to stay home and watch.

How did the autographs work there the other night? I saw what looked to be one long line and I was wondering if it was for one person (I figured Omega) or if it was the kind of thing where you waited in line then when you got to the front you went to whoever you wanted to meet (which would suck if you wanted to meet someone that not as many people wanted to meet and had to wait anyway)(and it would also suck if you were one of the wrestlers who not as many people wanted to meet and everytime you saw someone reach the front of the line you got your marker and smile ready then just had your soul crushed when they went over to one of the Elite, again).

It was way different from the ones I remember last year.

Good show though with an off-the-hook main event.

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
I'm surprised that I acutally liked the Beer Bruiser vs Punishment Martinez-match better than anything on WWE or Impact this week. There were at least 2 sloppy spots but the punches looked really good and they killed themselves and took huge risks...

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I'm surprised that I acutally liked the Beer Bruiser vs Punishment Martinez-match better than anything on WWE or Impact this week. There were at least 2 sloppy spots but the punches looked really good and they killed themselves and took huge risks...
The Bruiser is seriously awesome. He really carried the Briscoes v. Silas & the Bruiser v. EVIL & Sanada match at War of the Worlds in Toronto last weekend.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Just finished watching War of the Worlds Toronto, decent show.

Just in time for the New York one.
And then will watch Pro Noah's recent card.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I just watched the replay of the main event from the Toronto show and it was great. Except one thing:

that fucking bitch troll who heckled Omega and the Bucks the entire match.

She fucking ruined the live experience and hearing her on the video replay fucking broke my heart. A wicked match ruined by one stupid idiot.

·
Le Champion
18,718 Posts
ROH has been on a serious hot streak with their PPVs and delivering above my expectations. Let's see if they can continue the trend tonight! :mark:

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Can't f*cking wait for Cole/Tanahashi, hopefully they get a ton of time :mark:

Big pop for SILAS :mark:

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Dalton is so fucking over lol

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Dalton Castle aka Mr. 4 corner survival.

Decent opener ** 1/2

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
Anyone having trouble watching it on the FITE app or is just my internet?
Not watching on the app but the PPV in general is a little choppy.

Hangman !! :mark:

Reactions: Corey

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,033 Posts
This is a "grudge match" guys, why are you going for rollups :lol

That's disgusting :lol

141 - 160 of 3666 Posts