Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3665 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Can't believe that I'm gonna meet Kenny & take a photo with him.

Will be the first wrestler that I ever MEET.

·
Le Champion
18,715 Posts
Rounding out the last two matches from Toronto and what should be the last one for the PPV. 3 way tag, regular tag, and a 4 way.

SaveSaveSave

·
Le Champion
18,715 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm meeting Kenny and Cody..well at least that's the plan.

Do you know how the meet and greets work for ROH?

Where do we purchase them?
I've never been to a Meet & Greet before and I don't know how they work, so I have some questions too.

But I found some answers from people who have went before, including one to your question; You buy the tickets when you get there, you pick the wrestler you wanna see & you wait in line.

If anyone here has been to a ROH meet & greet before, I'd appreciate their help. Got some questions.

Reactions: Switchblade Club

·
The NEW
13,420 Posts
Really like that ROH has been doing this throwback thursday gimmick on their YouTube channel again:
Very nice of them to upload this sweet bout w/ the 3 unknown young fellows in it.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

Ok so that's what I learned so far about the meet & greet; The picture is taken by your phone or your camera, by who I'm not sure, but I'll bring my brother with me just in case lol. If you don't bring a personal item for them to sign then you'll get a 8x10 picture of the wrestler & they'll sign it for you (as stated on their website). You pay when you get there, you stand in a line & buy the ticket for whoever you wanna see. You'll have enough time with the wrestler just for a photo & a signature.

Since I've never been to a meet & greet before, I had to make sure lol. I guess that's enough info, it doesn't seem complicated.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

I've never been to a Meet & Greet before and I don't know how they work, so I have some questions too.

But I found some answers from people who have went before, including one to your question; You buy the tickets when you get there, you pick the wrestler you wanna see & you wait in line.

If anyone here has been to a ROH meet & greet before, I'd appreciate their help. Got some questions.

Last time I did it there was a guy at the merch booth selling old school tickets, like you'd get at a fair. YOu buy one off him and go to the line-up of the wrestler you want to meet and give it to them (the wrestler) once you're up.

Jay Briscoe taught me that.

That was at a big smaller a show last fall, not quite the hype surrounding the one on Sunday in Toronto. And yeah, you take your own picture with your phone or whatever.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Last time I did it there was a guy at the merch booth selling old school tickets, like you'd get at a fair. YOu buy one off him and go to the line-up of the wrestler you want to meet and give it to them (the wrestler) once you're up.

Jay Briscoe taught me that.

That was at a big smaller a show last fall, not quite the hype surrounding the one on Sunday in Toronto. And yeah, you take your own picture with your phone or whatever.
So they sell merch too there before the show starts? That'd be great lol. Appreciate the help!

·
wrestleMANia
3,769 Posts
Ok so that's what I learned so far about the meet & greet; The picture is taken by your phone or your camera, by who I'm not sure, but I'll bring my brother with me just in case lol. If you don't bring a personal item for them to sign then you'll get a 8x10 picture of the wrestler & they'll sign it for you (as stated on their website). You pay when you get there, you stand in a line & buy the ticket for whoever you wanna see. You'll have enough time with the wrestler just for a photo & a signature.

Since I've never been to a meet & greet before, I had to make sure lol. I guess that's enough info, it doesn't seem complicated.
Seems pretty straight forward! Thanks for the info.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,024 Posts
ROH really pisses me off with how long they can take on VOD's.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
So they sell merch too there before the show starts? That'd be great lol. Appreciate the help!
Yeah. But both times I saw them they closed the merch booths after intermission, which was dumb but understandable. I personally would have bought a shirt after the show but that's not an option.

You're going to be surprised how grass-roots these shows are. The first time I went I walked into the arena and BOOM, I ran into one of Dalton Castles boys who were just walking around. Then I looked over and Veda Scott was sitting by herself at a table (if I wasn't married...) and when I walked over to my seat there was Kenny Omega sitting at a card table chatting. This wasn't backstage or anything, this was on the floor. After the show as we were leaving there's Tanahashi and Yoshitatsu just standing around talking with fans.

Totally different from a WWE show and it will make you love the promotion even more.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Such a weird time to introduce Woods because he feels like a Matt Riddle knock off right now. I like the guy but just can't look past that.
That's works perfectly since ROH in 2017 is just a knockoff of ROH From 2008. Just a cheap imitation.

·
Le Champion
18,715 Posts
The shirt that only you guys in attendance at the shows will be able to get:

And a sale for everyone:

101 - 120 of 3665 Posts