Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3657 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Can't believe Toronto is getting The Elite vs The Addiction/Tanahashi & Cody vs Ospreay!

Those 30 dollar tickets were a steal.
You got the GA/Standing Room ticket?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
No sir, I am near the entrance I believe.

Row C8

I got the tickets pretty early, Mid January or February!
For $30 only? Nice! I think the prices changed or something.

·
Le Champion
18,679 Posts
It's a shame because KUSHIDA is always easily the hardest working NJPW dude in these shows.
Right? I kinda feel bad for the guy. Nothing but an afterthought in this tour and his New Japan booking hasn't been much better since his WK loss either.

EDIT: Actually forgot about the TV Title match with Scurll. That's good at least.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yea I'm glad I got tickets when I did!

Are you going?
I wanted to buy tickets a few weeks ago but I forgot, now I checked and all the seats have been sold out.

I can still buy GA/Standing Room tickets though for $30, you think it's worth it? I've never been to an ROH show before so I don't know what to expect. I want to be comfortable so it can be a good experience.

·
wrestleMANia
3,769 Posts
I wanted to buy tickets a few weeks ago but I forgot, now I checked and all the seats have been sold out.

I can still buy GA/Standing Room tickets though for $30, you think it's worth it? I've never been to an ROH show before so I don't know what to expect. I want to be comfortable so it can be a good experience.
This is my first ROH show! So I'm not sure what the standing section would be like, I don't think it would be too bad! It's a small venue.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts

You've gotta be kidding me. Buy a damn ticket. NOW!!!! As somebody that has no chance to see the NJPW roster it's infuriating that you even have to debate this.

Go. Stand. Have a blast. Be Elite. Make me jealous.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You've gotta be kidding me. Buy a damn ticket. NOW!!!! As somebody that has no chance to see the NJPW roster it's infuriating that you even have to debate this.

Lol you're right! I'm def going, made up my mind. I was just upset cuz all the seats are sold out and I wanted a good view.

Reactions: Natecore

·
Every fairytale needs a good ol fashioned Villain
1,448 Posts

agreed. When I found out Revpro was bringing some NJPW guys out 3 days before my deployment I didn't hesitate. I jumped on those tickets the minute they went up.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,001 Posts
Full card for Deaborn:

MAIN EVENT
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD CHAMPION “ALMIGHTY” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS vs. MATT TAVEN

BULLET CLUB (CODY, HANGMAN PAGE, & ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS) vs. CHAOS (WILL OSPREAY, HIROOKI GOTO & ROPPONGI VICE)

ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS BULLY RAY & THE BRISCOES (JAY & MARK) vs. LOS INGOBERNABLES DE JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, & SANADA)

NON-TITLE GRUDGE MATCH
IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION TETSUYA NAITO vs. PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ

KUSHIDA vs. “PRO WRESTLING’S LAST REAL MAN” SILAS YOUNG

NON-TITLE
IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS WAR MACHINE (RAY ROWE & WARBEARD HANSON) vs. JAY LETHAL & HIROSHI TANAHASHI

SEARCH AND DESTROY (JAY WHITE & THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS) vs. THE REBELLION (RHETT TITUS, CAPRICE COLEMAN, & SHANE TAYLOR)

PROVING GROUND INSTANT REWARD 6-MAN MAYHEM – ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION MARTY SCURLL vs. “THE HEAVY METAL REBEL” FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. WILL FERRARA vs. BEER CITY BRUISER vs. GEDO vs. CHEESEBURGER [cornette]

BOBBY FISH vs. DALTON CASTLE

This is what I like to see

Josh Woods has future World Champ written all over him, this is a guy that'll maintain my interest once Cole leaves.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,001 Posts
Such a weird time to introduce Woods because he feels like a Matt Riddle knock off right now. I like the guy but just can't look past that.
D*mn, I didn't even make that comparison but that's extremely accurate. Maybe that's why I like Woods cause I'm a big Riddle fan :lol

Regardless tho, I see massive potential with this guy.

Reactions: Corey
81 - 100 of 3657 Posts