Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3644 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,995 Posts

·
Le Champion
18,666 Posts
Taylor/Goto is non-title but yeah it definitely looks interesting.

Scurll vs. KUSHIDA (Y)
COLE vs. TANAHASHI!!! (Y) (Y) :mark:

Finally! PPV is looking pretty darn good, but I guess Okada's not coming for the tour? Kinda weird. Wonder if he'll be elsewhere...

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Apparently, Cody is gonna be settling down in ROH now and spending most of his time there.
I really wouldn't be surprised to see Cody defending the ROH Title in the main event Final Battle this year.

Hopefully against a certain peacock

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
You know, if a certain Peacock isn't gone from the company by that point.........................I'll see myself out.
This conversation never happened.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,995 Posts

Wonder what Cole's matches will be for Toronto & Dearbon ? :hmmm What you thinking @Corey

·
Working on a novel about about nothing
2,097 Posts
Now that Cole is going to be on the pay per view I really can't believe they're not doing some sort of Bullet Club exit angle. Unless he's sticking around or they still will (duh, they probably won't announce something like that).
How do i downvote?

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,995 Posts
He's not even on the roster list for any other show, so... maybe he's just there for the farewell on PPV? Idk but Cole vs. Naito in Toronto sounds pretty sexy if he's there.
Save
He wasn't listed for the PPV until they announced the Tana match either, so maybe they're just waiting. Cole/Naito would be incredible.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

Kinda disappointed that Naito is stuck with that boob Taven. I was hoping once Naito was announced that he'd get booked another match with Kenny Omega ;)

Judging by what's left on the "singed to appear" paragraph for the Toronto show I can only guess that we're getting Dalton Castle verses Marty Scrull and the Briscoes & Bully Ray verses the two remaining members of Los Ingobernables de Japon that don't have matches signed: EVIL and Sanada. That leaves Gedo open and I thought he was buddies with Okada, who I didn't think was buddies with Los Ingobernables de Japon so inserting him into that match would make no sense. Or maybe it does. I'm not up on my NJPW.

And there's always "...and more" at the bottom of the page.

·
wrestleMANia
3,769 Posts

Judging by what's left on the "singed to appear" paragraph for the Toronto show I can only guess that we're getting Dalton Castle verses Marty Scrull and the Briscoes & Bully Ray verses the two remaining members of Los Ingobernables de Japon that don't have matches signed: EVIL and Sanada. That leaves Gedo open and I thought he was buddies with Okada, who I didn't think was buddies with Los Ingobernables de Japon so inserting him into that match would make no sense. Or maybe it does. I'm not up on my NJPW.

And there's always "...and more" at the bottom of the page.
Seriously though who is Gedo gonna be in a match with...

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Fuuck I forgot to buy tickets for the Toronto show and now all the seats are unavailable.

I could still get GA/Standing Room tickets though, are they worth it? How's the view guys?

61 - 80 of 3644 Posts