Guessing Roddy will be re-appearing soon.
Either cut it down to 1 hour a week or do 1.5 hours which is just about enough time. While I do enjoy this new ROH, they really need to quit having talent bounce from Dynamite, Rampage, and then to ROH TV. What is even the point of this separate brand when I see all these same stars on Dynamite.This show was really oddly formatted. Claudio, Athena or Joe should have been main event but they were all in the middle of card??? Also, the 10-man tag on this show had to be one of the stupidest matches I've seen in a while LOL
Honestly, what I would like to see is to get all this AEW adjacent content on one streaming service and cut ROH down to a 1H weekly show. Right now, I think they are putting too many matches on these shows in order to "justify" the price of Honor Club
Only good thing about ROH is Athena. She's fantastic, as she was in NXT/WWE.
Match #2 has me interested. Rest screams Dark tier.ROH second night of tapings (no results but may contain light storyline spoilers):
1. Mercedes Martinez vs. Dream Girl Ellie
2. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal vs. Samoa Joe & Zack Sabre Jr.
3. Penta El Zero Miedo vs. Slim J
4. Skye Blue vs. Miranda Alize
5. Rocky Romero vs. Titus Alexander
6. The Righteous & Stu Grayson vs. Markus Kross, LSG & Vary Gonzalez
7. Tracy Williams vs. Shane Taylor
8. ROH Women's Title Proving Ground Match: Athena vs. Promise Braxton
9. Tony Deppen vs. Dralistico
10. Ashley D'Amboise vs. Danielle Kamela
11. Darius Martin & Action Andretti vs. Zack Clayton & Cole Karter
12. Blake Christian vs. Nick Comoroto
13. Diamante vs. Trish Adora
14. AR Fox vs. Anthony Henry
Also appearances by FTR and Eddie Kingston, giving an injury update
They just booked another set of Universal tapings, but I fear that will be the last, as it looks like ROH will tape after Collision and Rampage after Dynamite.They should definitely stick exclusively to Universal studios. There is no ROH feeling when they tape the shows in the same venues with AEW shows.