Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ring of Honor officials are excited to announce our return to North Carolina and our first live event in the state of South Carolina. On Saturday, December 3rd will debut at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (385 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC 29303) with a 7:30 PM belltime. On Sunday, December 4th we will present a special matinee event at the Greensboro Coliseum (1921 W. Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403) with a 4:00 pm belltime.

Tickets for both events will go on sale Friday, October 7th at 10 AM EST at www.ticketmaster.com. Keep an eye on the Ring of Honor site for talent announcements, matches, and all the details in upcoming weeks. Don’t miss out on the best wrestling on the planet when ROH hits the Carolinas.
Epic.

Should get a good crowd in these areas, too.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Damn I just noticed your post my man. I might try and attend one of these shows myself if some of the matches on the card are worth the drive.

I would hands down go if I knew for sure that Steen would be making an appearance.

Thanks for the heads up on this btw.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Great to finally see ROH treading new territories. I generally like to go their city debut shows so depending on the card I may fly out to SC.
If you're going to fly out, wait for Miami instead of these Carolina B-shows.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
Where that came from?
Shelton is from South Carolina. The Bravados and Coleman & Alexander are from North Carolina.

Plus, partly what he^ said.

In fact, could this be the weekend, that everyone's been expecting, where Haas & Benjamin both challenge Davey?

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
that would be amazing. pre-ordering these shows the minute that happens.
You'll watch them. Then write-up your thoughts on the WGTT matches in fine detail, as always. Who are you kidding?

Haas and Benjamin are one of your biggest wrestling pre-occupations. You follow their careers more closely than their fans. I think that's been established.

There's no way in hell you'd miss them in back-to-back World Title matches.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Haas/Davey from Supercard was fine, but a Shelton/Davey title match would be a struggle. Wonder if either will become a tv taping?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I'll do that for Eddie Edwards, because I can see why people like him, even though I think they're wrong to do so. But WGTT are so awful that actually explaining that they are in fact awful is a waste of my time, and it's far more fun to be a condescending prick than to present long, thought-out arguments that no one will read.

But a Shelton/Davey title match... that is an opportunity too good to pass up.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
I'm not even watching WGTT on ROH shows anymore they've been that hard to watch. I'll probably give the Kings match on TV a try but other than that I have about as much desire to watch Andy Ridge and his shitty strikes as I do a singles Haas or Benjamin match right now. If they don't have a good match between the FS and ANX title matches then I'll give up completely on them.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Greensboro Coliseum, hell yeah! The best venue in wrestling for time limit draws.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts