Discussion Starter #1
Im watching roh 2002 and got its like spot city in there
So my question is when does the technical wrestling punk-raven feud come in
And when do they moe out of that depressing building
I still love it but its getting boring.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Punk raven started in 2003. But if I were you I'd just jump ahead to 2004 to reborn when tna pulled their talent and generation next stepped up. That's when it really got good. From a technical wrestling and story standpoint.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Punk/Raven goes from ROH Expect The Unexpected (2003) to ROH The Conclusion (2003). Though after that they also had some matches in NWA-TNA (Though they were tag matches), IWC, and FWA.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
if you like "technical wrestling" then there's plenty of it on the 2002 shows, you can just only watch like two matches per show and also it's like, Low Ki, who isn't good. '03 has a lot of good stuff (mostly Paul London, Homicide, and the occasional Samoa Joe match) but still heavy on the spotty tags nobody gives a shit about. I think the last Murphy Rec show is Do or Die in like May '03, but more importantly, they get lights in the building at Epic Encounter, which makes it seem a lot less depressing. That's also a pretty good starting point if you want like, good wrestling, because the Punk/Raven feud picks up from that show on. '04 is when things get really good though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts