Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any news on the results of their try-out with TNA? Maybe i missed it but i haven't heard any news regarding their chance of joining TNA since their try-out.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Strong's ROH champion. So TNA isn't in his near future.
Katie Lea, her tryout went well, nothing's happened since.
Ditto for CVE.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
CVE could be Ink Inc's valet.

Not sure about Katie Lea. If she does get signed, hopefully she'll get to show off her beauty and not have that vampire look.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure about Katie Lea. If she does get signed, hopefully she'll get to show off her beauty and not have that vampire look.
I agree with this 100%, she looks much more beautiful without all that gothic make-up.

WWE totally dropped the ball big time with her IMO because she's nearly a complete package yet very underutilized.

·
Premium Member
43,674 Posts
Yeah Roderick's holding ROH gold, so I doubt he's going to TNA, although that would suck for ROH to lose their last two champions to other companies in less than 2 months or so.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Christina Von Eerie is the only one that will be taken by the TNA.(Liked to TNA management)

I think very soon, now lives in Orlando, was recently engaged with Neal.
And I believe that very soon we will see how the valet of Ink Inc.

I don't think that when interest Katie Lea even if some possibility in the future I believe we can be.

Strong? Nothing to say.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I agree with this 100%, she looks much more beautiful without all that gothic make-up.

WWE totally dropped the ball big time with her IMO because she's nearly a complete package yet very underutilized.

That should be her look. Dark is good. So hot! Always have her in tight leather pants, with big belt and boots. They should add Paul and use them as a unit. She should be used more as a valet than a wrestler. I’d like to see a meteoric rise booked for them ala Rated R. Of course, they should clean the roster up a bit first.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
How can they not pick up Katie Lea?
Because she's terrible. Actually, so is CVE. Neither of them should even have gotten try-outs. As for Roderick, he won't sign. His last run was a terrible failure and he burned a lot of bridges. He's lucky to have gotten a try-out.

Incidentally, apparently TNA learnt nothing from the Angelina Love mess last year. Kat shouldn't have been working dark matches, she isn't a US citizen and hasn't come home to get her visa renewed since leaving the WWE. She's currently working in the US illegally.

Nice work, guys. Here's hoping immigration don't hear about this, eh?

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Roderick was already in TNA once and I remember reading that he was very unhappy in TNA, I could be wrong though. I've seen Roderick live once and he had an amazing match with Samoa Joe. All in all, the X Division could benefit a lot from Strong.

·
Registered
77 Posts
taken from powerslam british wrestling magazine:

ps to work in the usa you need a visa

kl
no igot one myself iam hired to a talent agent and got a 3 year visa.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Strong is a great wrester, but very bad worker, whenever he isn't beeing carried by Daniels his matches have no psychology. You're not going to convince me that all these backbreakers that come up randomly add to his matches.

Katie Lea has yet to have a great match, she was maybe good by diva standards, but put her in a match with Love, Sarita or Hamada and she won't stick out too much.

CVE could be a valet.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Incidentally, apparently TNA learnt nothing from the Angelina Love mess last year. Kat shouldn't have been working dark matches, she isn't a US citizen and hasn't come home to get her visa renewed since leaving the WWE. She's currently working in the US illegally.

Nice work, guys. Here's hoping immigration don't hear about this, eh?
Angelina Love was under contract. Katie might not have even been paid an actual on the books salary for working the dark match. Big difference. If TNA liked Katie, they could then be her sponsor to reapply for a working visa. Then she could sign a contract.

Immigration in this country is a huge joke anyway. Do you know how many illegals are working in the U.S. right now? Enforcement of our immigration laws is very selective.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
taken from powerslam british wrestling magazine:

ps to work in the usa you need a visa

kl
no igot one myself iam hired to a talent agent and got a 3 year visa.
Care to translate this into English for us?\

Angelina Love was under contract. Katie might not have even been paid an actual on the books salary for working the dark match. Big difference. If TNA liked Katie, they could then be her sponsor to reapply for a working visa. Then she could sign a contract.

Immigration in this country is a huge joke anyway. Do you know how many illegals are working in the U.S. right now? Enforcement of our immigration laws is very selective.
There's actually no difference between being under contract and not. She was employed to work, whether she had a contract or it went through the books or not. Thus, they knowingly and deliberately broke the law. End of story.

And immigration in the US isn't as bad as those on the right make out. It's still bastard fucking hard to get into the country to work. I've tried.

I could pack up and live in Canada tomorrow, but not the US. So don't give me that 'immigration is a joke' bullshit.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Independent worker Christina Von Erie who recently worked a tryout match for TNA Wrestling is believed to be one of many indy wrestlers that signed a deal Worldwide Wrestling Promotion. Sources have said that she has now officially parted with WWP and a TNA contract could very well be forthcoming. There have been strong rumors that TNA is to pair Von Eerie with TNA stars Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore.

TNAInsider.com

1 - 20 of 28 Posts