Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scene fades in as Teddy Long is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic and the crowd is going ballistic for the first draft of Smackdown!

Teddy Long: now playa’s John Cena the WWE champ has been drafted to Raw…which might be considered a loss to most Smackdown fans…but I still have my draft playa’s!

The crowd goes insane as they await the first pick for Smackdown

Teddy Long: luckily I have drafted a great superstar now let me tell you what he’s like playa’s. This superstar is a great fan-favourite and I am sure each and every one of you enjoy watching this superstar…Smackdown’s first draft in the 2005 draft lottery is…SHAWN MICHEALS!!!

As Teddy finishes the crowd roars with cheers as “sexy boy” hits the PA system and out comes Shawn Micheals at the top of the ramp. HBK taunts as he slowly walks down the ramp and high-fives the fans with out-stretched hands. Shawn Micheals enters the ring as Teddy Long passes him the mic.

Shawn Micheals: HELLOO SMACKDOWN! THE SHOWSTOPPER HAS ARRIVED!

The crowd erupts into cheers

Shawn Micheals: I can’t wait to…

Just before Shawn Micheals finishes talking cow bells ring and out comes JBL. The crowd boo’s for one of the most hated men on Smackdown. JBL quickly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and snatches the mic out of Shawn Micheal’s hands.

JBL: Shawn I hope you don’t expect for yourself to take control of this show…cause this is my show! I rightfully deserve that WWE Title right here and right now! And I also…

Teddy Long grabs the mic out of JBL’s hands as JBL takes a long look at Teddy Long

Teddy Long: wait one sec playa we gotta get one thing straight, this is not your show! This is everyone’s show nobody rightfully can say “Smackdown is my show” and seeing as you two hate each other right from the start, I’ll plan a match for you two! The main event will be the newest member on Smackdown, Shawn Micheals vs. JBL!

The crowd erupts into a huge roar of cheers as Teddy Long exits the ring and HBK and JBL stare each other down

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Match 1 Heidenreich vs. Matt Morgan

Tazz “this is gonna be a huge match up between two superstars based on their power” as Tazz finishes Matt Morgan’s music hits as he quickly comes out and enters the ring. Heidenreich’s music hits the PA system directly after Matt Morgan’s as he comes out with a microphone.

Heidenreich: now I am looking for a new friend right here to manage me in this match.

Heidenreich points around the arena as he looks for someone. Heidenreich eventually pulls out an around 11 year old girl

Heidenreich: will you be my friend?

Girl: y-y-e-s

Heidenreich: great!

At that Heidenreich enters the ring and gets a fast kick to the gut. DING, DING, DING Matt Morgan quickly picks up Heidenreich in a Scoop Slam and nails him to the ground perfectly. Matt Morgan walks over to the girl as she backs away from the ring and Heidenreich trips Matt Morgan with his hands. Matt Morgan gets up quickly and so does Heidenreich. Matt Morgan hits some fast right and lefts but heidenreich counter’s one and hits one of his own that sends Matt Morgan to the ground. Heidenreich picks up Matt Morgan and irish whips him across to the turnbuckle and charges towards him. Matt Morgan sticks his foot out that connects with Heidenreich’s face. Matt Morgan quickly follows up with an atomic drop that leaves Heidenreich in pain on the floor. Matt Morgan stomps on Heidenreich a couple of times before picking him up. The girl starts yelling comments for Heidenreich to keep trying. Matt Morgan hears and starts to get fed up. Matt Morgan slides out of the ring leaving Heidenreich in the centre of the ring very dizzy…Matt Morgan walks very close to the girl before Heidenreich notices. Heidenreich quickly baseball slides to the outside of the ring that nails Matt Morgan on the chest. Matt Morgan lays motionless on the ground as Heidenreich goes and checks on his friend that is near tears. Heidenreich starts taunting as he starts to get angry at Matt Morgan for scaring the girl 2…3.. Heidenreich picks up Matt Morgan and irish whips him directly at the steel steps. Matt Morgan screams in pain as he gets busted wide open. Heidenreich starts gaining even more confidence as he picks him up and throws him at the steel pole (the turnbuckle) Heidenreich then throws Matt Morgan into the ring 6…7 Heidenreich follows. Heidenreich starts taunting to the crowd and the girl as he prepares for the Swinging Sidewalk Slam. Heidenreich waits for Matt Morgan to get to his feet before attempting to irish whip him. Out of nowhere Matt Morgan counters and hits a kick in the gut and picks up Heidenreich for the Stalling Suplex Slam! Matt Morgan laughs as he is about to drop but Heidenreich wiggles out of his grip and hits a right then a left then he irish whips him to the ropes! Heidenreich picks up Matt Morgan from the rebound of the ropes and Swinging Sidewalk Slam’s him hard to the ground! Heidenreich covers Matt Morgan 1…2…3!

Announcer: here’s your winner…Heidenreich!

Heidenreich then goes to the outside of the ring and picks up the girl and taunts with her. He then puts her back in her spot in the crowd.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in after the commercials with Big Show backstage with Booker T

Big Show: hey booker!

Booker T: hey Big show what’s on your mind?

Big Show: well I am just really pissed with MNM and how they can just walk into Smackdown and get a title shot (snap) just like that!

Booker T: I have to agree Big Show I also think that it’s unfair for many other superstars backstage…

Big Show: I just feel like someone should go out there and whoop their asses and take their titles, they are just some two kids with a bit of talent but I think I could beat ‘em with a strong partner

Booker T: ya I have thought about going out for the tag titles and then these two kids just appear here on Smackdown one day and take the titles! How bout, Big Show and Booker T vs. Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury!

Big show: sure that would be great! Let’s go get the match scheduled now!

Big Show and Booker T walk to Teddy Long’s office quickly and walk in

Booker T: hey Teddy I was wondering could we get a match tonight me and The Big show against MNM?

Teddy Long: hmmmmmmm I’ll see what I can do for you playa

Teddy Long looks through the Smackdown schedule and then looks up

Teddy Long: you two just got yourselves a match! But it is not gonna be just any match…it will be a table elimination match!

Booker T and Big Show look at each other with smiles on their faces.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

Match 2 cruiserweight Title match Paul London vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

The scene fades in as Paul London’s music hits as the crowd goes insane as they cheer. Paul London runs down the ramp with his title and enters the ring, Paul hands his belt to the ref. As Paul London finishes Scotty 2 Hotty’s music bursts from the PA system and out comes Scotty 2 Hotty looking very confident as he high-fives the fans hands and enters the ring. Out of Nowhere Rey Mysterio’s music hits as out comes Rey Mysterio with a grin on his face. Just before Rey starts walking down the ramp, out comes Eddie Guerrero with a sledge hammer at hand. Eddie hits Rey from behind and starts pounding him on the chest. Soon security guards come and bring Eddie to the ground. Rey gets up and surprisingly walks down the ramp and enters the ring holding his chest. DING, DING, DING Scotty 2 Hotty runs at Paul London at full speed and attempts to hit a clothesline but Paul London ducks and Scotty 2 Hotty runs into the turnbuckle. Rey Mysterio stays in his corner as Paul London leap frogs over Scotty 2 Hotty leaving him dazed as he climbs the turnbuckle. Paul London quickly jumps and hits a missile drop kick to the chin of Scotty 2 Hotty. Paul London then charges at Rey with a clothesline that nails Rey taking him to the ground fast. Paul London taunts as he is control of this match. Rey Mysterio gets up but is obviously still injured from the brutal attack by Eddie Guerrero. Paul London lets Rey get up but charges at Scotty 2 hotty and then brings him to his feet. And quickly attempts a drop kick that Scotty 2 Hotty dodges. Paul London jumps to his feet only to be hit with a big boot from Scotty 2 Hotty. Out of nowhere Mysterio charges Scotty 2 Hotty with his shoulder that rams Scotty into onto the turnbuckle. Rey Mysterio holds his back in pain but gets on Scotty 2 Hotty’s shoulder’s and hits 10 punches. Scotty 2 Hotty falls to the ground and Rey Mysterio climbs the turnbuckle. Paul London starts getting to his feet as Rey starts quietly screaming in pain as he stays on the turnbuckle. Paul London then runs at Rey and charges him with his shoulder that takes Rey of the turnbuckle and to the outside of the ring. Paul London notices his opportunity and climbs the turnbuckle and taunts preparing for the 450 splash! Paul London jumps and does a full flip and is in the position for a splash when Scotty 2 Hotty sticks his knee’s up into the gut of Paul London. Scotty 2 Hotty gets to his feet and taunts as he starts the worm. Scotty 2 Hotty nails it perfectly and goes for the cover 1…2…3!

Announcer: here’s your winner and new cruiserweight title holder…Scotty 2 Hotty!

Scotty 2 Hotty runs and takes his newly won title and pats it a couple of times as the crowd explodes into cheers. Scotty 2 Hotty then exits the ring and walks up the ramp carrying his newly won title.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

After the commercials the scene fades back to the backstage parking lot in which security guards are holding Eddie Guerrero. Teddy Long then arrives looking very upset.

Teddy Long: Eddie what were you thinking? That was disgusting Rey had a chance at the cruiserweight title and you took that away from him! Now he is in the medical room! He might have a couple of broken ribs, one of my prized superstars now injured….hmmmmm what should I do with you?

Eddie attempts to wiggle free as he gets an angry look on his face

Teddy Long: I got it I’ll put you in a match next week that’ll teach you not to mess with my superstars! I will put you in a match against WWE’s only Olympic gold medalist…KURT ANGLE!

Eddie Guerrero’s look of anger suddenly changes to an evil grin as the scene fades back to the ring.

Match 3 a non-title elimination tables match MNM vs. Big Show and Booker T

As the camera focuses on the ramp Big show’s music hits the PA system as he comes out with Booker T by his side. Booker T and Big Show taunt a couple of times before entering the ring. As they finish MNM’s theme music hits as a bunch of paparazzi come out and some people roll out a red carpet. MNM then appear as Melina holds up their hands as they walk down the red carpet. Mercury and Nitro enter the ring and then Melina does the splits and enters the ring. DING, DING, DING. Big Show starts and so does Johnny Nitro. Nitro looks a bit scared of Big Show as they lock up in the centre of the ring. Big Show starts out-muscling Nitro and he gets out of the lock and hits a quick clothesline. Big Show then picks up Nitro and sends him flying out of the ring with an irish whip. Big Show follows him out of the ring and Booker T jumps out to ringside and walks over to Nitro as Mercury does the same. Booker T stops Mercury from interfering by hitting a quick kick to the gut then another quick move, a snap suplex. Mercury stays on the ground motionless as Melina stares in horror. Nitro then gets off the ground as lands a quick dropkick that bounces off the chest of Big Show barely affecting him. Big Show then attempts another clothesline but this time Nitro was ready and he ducks. Nitro then hits an elbow to the spine of the Big Show that takes Big Show off his feet! Nitro then moves on to Booker T as Big Show slowly starts to get to his feet. Nitro gives Booker T a chop and then irish whips him onto the barricade. Melina starts cheering as MNM starts to take control. Nitro then walks to the Big Show and helps him to his feet and then sends him back into the ring with an irish whip. Mercury then goes and picks up Booker T and throws him onto the steel post, Booker T screams in pain as Mercury goes under the apron and starts to search for a weapon. Mercury comes out with a huge ladder. Mercury rests it on the ground and goes to pick up Booker T but gets charged with a shoulder from Booker T! Big Show gets to his feet as Nitro enters the ring. Big show irish whips Nitro to a corner and gets ready to charge him. Big Show runs at Nitro and nails a small splash that bounces Nitro to the ground. Booker T then picks up Mercury for a scoop slam onto the ladder. Booker T slams him down right onto the ladder as Mercury screams in pain. Booker T then goes under the apron looking for a weapon and comes up with the first table! Booker T starts setting it up as Mercury gets to his feet and charges Booker T and takes him to the ground. Mercury then takes the table and fully sets it up then waits for Booker T to get up as he taunts. Big Show starts taunting to the crowd and gets a huge roar of cheers. Big Show then picks up Nitro and wraps his hand around his neck for his special…The Chokeslam! Big Show is about to picks Nitro up when he gets kicked in the gut and receives a DDT! Nitro then jumps to his feet and taunts. Booker T gets to his feet and Mercury smashes Booker’s head against the newly set-up table and then throws him onto it. Mercury then climbs onto the table and picks up Booker T. Mercury taunts as he prepares to eliminate Booker T. Mercury puts Booker T into the position for a DDT but Booker T delivers a kick to the gut and attempts a DDT of his own but Mercury powers out of it and pushes Booker T off the table onto the ladder! Mercury looks over at Melina who is cheering wildly and then dives out for a splash from the table onto Booker T who is still on the ladder! Mercury connects as Booker T lies there motionless. Nitro then calls to Mercury to come to the ring and bring the table. Mercury gets off Booker T and folds up the table and shoves it into the ring and enters. Mercury grabs the table and sets it up and with much struggle picks up Big Show for the Snapshot. Nitro goes to the other side of the table and finishes the Snapshot through the table with Big Show.

Eliminated Big Show

Big Show rolls out of the ring holding his head and walks up the ramp.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in as Booker T is still at the outside of the ring but this time standing up and with a ladder. MNM are plotting inside the ring. Booker T then jumps into the ring with the ladder as he gets stomped on from Mercury and Nitro. MNM lets Booker T get up as they prepare for a double suplex. Booker T jumps to his feet and as MNM attempts to double suplex him he deliver a kick to the shin to Mercury and a clothesline to Nitro. Mercury holds his leg for a second but then focuses on Booker T who is walking towards him now with a ladder. Mercury starts pleading to Booker as out of nowhere Nitro hits a German Suplex that throws the ladder in the air. Mercury then calls to Melina for a table. Melina within moments throws a table into the ring. And Mercury grabs it and starts to set it up by the ropes. Booker T gets to his feet quickly as Nitro puts Booker T in position for an atomic drop. Booker T kicks the shins of Nitro and runs to the ropes and comes back with a scissor kick that hits perfectly. Booker T then runs over to Mercury and baseball slides him out of the ring. Booker T finishes setting up the table and puts it in the middle of the ring. Booker T picks up Nitro and throws him onto the table and follows him up and puts him in a grapple position then quickly nails a Book-end right through the table.

Eliminated Johnny Nitro

Mercury then notices what happened and quickly slides into the ring only to be hit with a big boot. Booker T picks up Mercury and delivers a stall suplex. Nitro then slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp slowly. Booker T does the Spineroonie to signal the beginning of the end for Mercury. Booker T slides out of the ring and looks under the apron for a weapon and comes out with another table! Booker T throws it into the ring right into the hands of Mercury. Booker T without noticing climbs back into the ring and is nailed in the gut with the table. Mercury then drops the table and quickly DDT’s Booker T onto it. Booker T bounces off the table and lays motionless as Mercury sets up one half off the table. Booker T climbs to his feet just as he finishes the one half. Booker T runs back to the ropes and comes back with a scissor kick that puts Mercury’s head right onto the half he finished! Booker T then throws Mercury off the table and completely sets up the table and puts it in the centre of the ring. Booker T picks up Mercury and irish whips him onto the table. Booker T goes on top of the table also and picks up Mercury. Booker T lifts up Mercury into the book-end and in the middle of it Mercury turns it into a DDT that puts Booker T through the table!

Eliminated Booker T

Announcer: here’s your winner’s MNM!

Melina runs into the ring with Mercury to celebrate. Melina taunts a couple of times before raising Mercury’s hand in victory. Booker T then gets taken away on a stretcher as Melina takes Mercury up the ramp as the crowd boo’s loudly. Mercury and Melina exit backstage.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in with JBL backstage with Kurt Angle

JBL: So Angle, the plan is on starting today?

Angle: as long as you help me I’ll help you…

JBL: great! Then we’ll soon control the WWE! After we defeat the Showstopper, HBK and then Eddie Guerrero everyone in Smackdown will know there new places…at the bottom! And our places…at the top!

Angle: exactly, I’ll be seeing you very soon in your match

With that JBL exits backstage to the curtains preparing to enter to the ring. Angle walks to his locker-room awaiting his place in the upcoming match.

Match 4 main event singles match Shawn Micheals “HBK” vs. JBL

The scene fades back to the ring as “sexy boy” hits over the arena as out comes Shawn Micheals to a huge roar of cheers. HBK dances down the ramp and enters the ring. As HBK finishes cow bells hits over the PA system and then “JBL’s Theme Song” hits. A limo pulls up to the ramp and the driver opens the door to reveal JBL in the backseat. JBL taunts as he comes out and slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring. DING, DING, DING. JBL charges to Shawn Micheals as the match begins. JBL attempts a clothesline that Shawn Micheals dodges by ducking. HBK quickly hits a dropkick that takes JBL to the ground. HBK picks up JBL and irish whips him across to the ropes. JBL comes flying back at HBK and HBK quickly executes and huge back body drop. JBL jumps to his feet and kicks HBK in the gut and delivers a suplex. HBK slowly gets to his feet only to be hit hard down to the ground with a big boot to the jaw. Shawn Micheals holds his head in pain and JBL lifts up HBK. HBK quickly attempts a clothesline that JBL dodges and reverses into a german suplex. JBL lifts HBK to his feet and irish whips him to the turnbuckle. JBL slowly walks over to Shawn Micheals and then starts giving him heavy lefts and rights in the corner. JBL stops and HBK falls to the ground in pain. JBL starts to stomp on HBK who is still in the corner but on the ground. JBL stops and waits for HBK to get to his feet, HBK gets to his feet in a matter of seconds and quickly delivers a kick to the face then a hard right to the gut then a kick to the shin and then a huge axe handle to JBL’s head. JBL points to the ramp to HBK’s confusion as out comes Olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle. Tazz “what the heck this is a SINGLES match between Shawn Micheals and JBL not JBL and Kurt Angle!” Steve Romera “what the heck!”. Shawn Micheals prepares for Kurt Angle but is quickly taken to the ground by JBL from behind. Kurt Angle enters the ring and stomps on HBK as he attempts to get to his feet. Kurt Angle helps HBK to his feet then delivers a kick to the gut setting up a double suplex that brings HBK down to the ground hard. HBK spins hard with his feet taking JBL down. HBK jumps to his feet and delivers a dropkick to the gut of Kurt Angle that leaves only HBK standing, HBK taunts and the crowd goes insane as HBK might actually start taking control. The ref finally does something about Angle and gets him out of the ring. Shawn Micheals raises JBL to his feet and hits a right to the jaw and then an irish whip across the ring to the turnbuckle. HBK runs at JBL and gets a big boot to the face but doesn’t fall down. JBL then irish whips HBK into the ref that takes both HBK and the ref down hard. JBL calls Angle to the ring. Angle enters the ring with a chair at hand. HBK climbs to his feet and gets hit hard on the head with a chair shot. The ref starts to get to his feet as Angle throws the evidence out of the ring and slowly climbs out. HBK jumps to his feet and nails an unsuspecting JBL with some Sweet Chin Music! Tazz “OH MY GOD HBK DELIVERS SOME SWEET CHIN MUSIC AND MIGHT WIN IN THIS UNFAIR MATCH!” HBK covers 1..2..thre-NO! Angle pulls HBK off JBL! Steve Romera “THIS IS DIRTY JUST PLAIN DIRTY!” Angle distracts a screaming ref as JBL exits the ring and grabs a chair as HBK follows him to the outside of the ring. JBL hits another chair shot but this time to the gut and followed by a DDT on to the chair. JBL sends HBK and the chair back into the ring and follows after them without the ref knowing anything. JBL puts the folded chair on the turnbuckle and puts Shawn Micheals on top of it. JBL taunts as he prepares for The Clothesline to Hell onto HBK who is on the chair. JBL charges HBK with his arm out-stretched and HBK dodges and JBL bounces off the chair and gets delivered some more sweet chin music from HBK! Tazz “there’s the showstopper!” JBL is sent flying backward from the force straight into the ref and out of the ring with the ref. Angle notices his opportunity and climbs in the ring and lifts up HBK from behind and delivers a huge Angle Slam. Angle exits the ring and lifts up JBL and sends him into the ring and then does the same with the ref. JBL covers HBK 1…2…3! Tazz “this was an un-fair match for the Showstopper if it wasn’t for damn angle then this match would have been HBK’s!” Out of nowhere Teddy Long’s music hits and out comes Teddy with a mic

Teddy Long: Angle that was a disgrace and JBL you were a disgrace also to Smackdown! If you both want your hands on HBK you’ll have to wait till 2 weeks from now playa’s cause Angle already has a match scheduled! So in 2 weeks HBK will find a partner and JBL and Angle will team up in a tag match!

With that the scene fades off and Smackdown ends.

·
Banned
354 Posts
This was pretty good. The worst match in my opinion was Heidenreich vs Matt Morgan. The best match was either the tables match or JBL vs HBK. Your promos, no matter how little there were, were pretty good. I get your angles very weel.

Grade--- 7.5/10. Great first show, you can work on a lot of stuff, just like me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Good show, add a bit of colour to make it a better read. Otherwise the matches where good, as too, where the promos, you got those spot on. HBK on Smackdown is a good draft pick, i look forward to his tag match with JBL and Angle, i can't wait to find out who HBK partner is, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If that was your first try then very well done, it was a good show, with surprises moving with it. Will reserve judgement though until the next episode

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rockerman's SD #2

Smackdown begins as the crowd is going insane and the Smackdown theme song is bursting from the speakers. As the song finishes the crowd quiets and Teddy Long’s music hits the PA system. Teddy Long comes out to the ramp as cheers start to rise from the crowd. Teddy Long makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring and slowly raises his mic to his mouth

Teddy Long: last week we were very fortunate to draft HBK to Smackdown but this week I think we are just as fortunate playa’s!

The crowd roars as they become anxious to know the next member of Smackdown

Teddy Long: this superstar has been experiencing some unfortunate business on Raw and I am glad to give him a new beginning on Smackdown! The newest member of Smackdown is…THE BIG RED MACHINE, KANE!

The crowd explodes as “kane” starts playing throughout the Smackdown arena. Kane then appears at the top of the ramp with a straight face. Kane slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Kane takes the mic straight from Teddy Long’s hands.

Kane: Teddy you have no right talking about what’s happened to me on Raw the last few weeks…I-I lost my wife to a jerk, Edge…right now I am left as a loner, I HATE IT! I need somebody to be with…I j-j-just don’t know who…

Teddy Long takes the mic out of Kane’s hands and Kane takes a long hard look at Teddy Long

Teddy Long: Kane I understand what you are goin’ through playa I know what you feel but you gotta’ put that energy into something else other then another person you gotta put that into your wrestling! Lita’s gone right now from you, you need to move to bigger and better things…

Kane then gets a huge frown across his face that turns into a frown within moments. Kane starts staring at Teddy Long with furious eye’s and starts to move closer to him. Kane then wraps his hands around his neck and lifts him up for a chokeslam! Teddy Long slams to the ground hard as Kane stands above him saying “she’s not gone! , I NEED SOMEONE TO BE WITH!” after that Kane then exits the ring and slowly walks up the ramp. The crowd is in complete silence not knowing what to think. Kane then exits backstage as Teddy Long is left alone on the ground in the centre of the ring.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in as the crowd is still silent

Tazz: wow! I don’t know what to think of Kane, is he good? Is he bad?

Steve Romera: I don’t know but one thing’s for sure Teddy Long is gonna’ be furious with him!

Just as Steve Romera finishes talking the Undertaker’s music hits over the PA system. The Undertaker comes down the ramp with another straight face and walks down the ramp slowly and enters the ring. As Undertaker’s music finishes out of nowhere Big Show’s music hits over the PA system! Big Show comes out to a huge roar of cheers. Big Show walks down the ramp taunting and slowly enters the ring.

Match 1 singles match, Big Show vs. The Undertaker

Tazz this is a match between a dead man and a huge man! This is gonna be great!

Steve Romera: it sure will be, I can’t decide who I think will win, Big Show Undertaker, Undertaker Big Show!

DING, DING, DING the match starts as the Undertaker rolls his eye’s back and Big Show prepares for the match. Undertaker walks to the centre of the ring and Big Show does the same. Undertaker and Big Show collide in a huge grapple in the centre of the ring. Undertaker starts over-powering Big Show and nails a kick to the gut. Undertaker then clotheslines Big Show to the ground hard. Tazz “Big Show hasn’t had luck last week and this week, first an elimination tag team table’s match! Then the next week a singles match against the deadman!” Undertaker brings Big Show to his feet and Irish Whips him to the turnbuckle and slowly walks there. Big Show gets off before Undertaker makes it and throws Undertaker onto the turnbuckle instead! Big Show then takes a couple of steps back then charges at Undertaker with a splash. Undertaker bounces to the ground from the splash and quickly sits up and stares at Big Show. Big Show takes a couple of steps back with fear in his eyes. Undertaker then gets to his feet only to be irish whipped across to the ropes Big Show lands a huge back body drop on Undertaker. Undertaker once again sits up right away. Big Show stares into the eyes of the deadman and knees him in the face. Undertaker quickly jumps to his feet and delivers a fireman carry to Big Show with the weight of Big Show it slams him down hard. Undertaker climbs the Turnbuckle and taunts by rolling his eye’s back waiting for Big Show to get to his feet. Big Show eventually makes it to his feet and Undertaker jumps from the ropes and axe handles Big Show on the back taking him down. Undertaker walks around the ring signaling for the end of this match, the Tombstone! Big Show gets to his feet and Undertaker grabs him, Big Show elbows Undertaker’s head but Undertaker doesn’t let his grip release. Big Show attempts desperately again with no success. Undertaker has Big Show over his shoulders and after a second collapses! Tazz “OH MY GOD UNDERTAKER COULDN’T HIT THE TOMBSTONE!” Big Show was still affected from the fall. Big Show makes it to his feet before Undertaker and taunts. Undertaker makes it to his feet and Big Show goes for the chokeslam. Big Show lifts Undertaker up and slams him to the ground hard. Big Show goes for the pin 1…2…3! Tazz “Big Show won cause’ of his weight! I am surprised that he picked up the win!” Announcer “here’s your winner by pinfall…THE BIG SHOW! The crowd erupts into cheers as Big Show taunts and exits the ring. Big Show walks up the ramp with a grin on his face and exits backstage.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in as Big Show is backstage with Booker T again

Big Show: hey Book! Sorry bout last week…I don’t know what happened, wanna stay together as a tag team though?

Booker T: why would I wanna stay with a giant that can’t help his partner when he’s facing people half the size of himself? I wouldn’t stay with you even if I got paid for it! Can you dig that suuuuuuuuuuck?

With that Booker T leaves leaving Big Show behind. Big Show then frowns as he relizes he no longer has a partner! Big Show exits to the lockeroom shaking his head in disappointment of losing Booker T. Big Show starts thinking out loud

Big Show: hmmmm I have to get back at Book, what he did to me won’t be forgotten…

The scene fades out as Big Show has an evil grin across his face.

The scene fades into the ring as Rey’s music hits over the PA system. The crowd goes wild as Rey makes his way down the ramp limping from the chair shot from last week. Rey enters the ring and grabs a mic from the ref and quickly raises it to his mouth

Rey Mysterio: last week I was given a cheep shot from no other then Eddie Guerrero! Eddie I have no idea what made you go so creepy and evil you may have said I asked for it, but I never wanted to face you let alone be enemies with you…now Eddie I am asking for a match not right here not right now but I am asking for a match at the PPV, The Great American Bash! not just a singles match but a-

As Rey tries to finish “Viva La Raze” hits over the PA system as out comes Eddie Guerrero in a suit. Eddie walks down to the ring slowly and enters the ring and snatches the mic out of Rey’s hands

Eddie: finally Rey you have come around to the fact that me and you are now enemies we can’t go back…and finally you have challenged me! I don’t care what the stipulations are just sign me up essa!

Rey grabs the mic back and raises it back to his mouth

Rey Mysterio: Eddie before I was rudely interrupted I was about to say a stipulation that will end this I want it to be a TLC match!

The crowd roars as they become even more pumped up for the upcoming PPV. Eddie then takes the mic back and stares at Rey

Eddie: I don’t care what the stipulations are I already told you but hey, as long as there is no DQ I’ll be even happier to accept…

Rey takes the mic back

Rey Mysterio: then next week on Smackdown we will have a contract signing!

At that Rey drops his mic and slides out of the ring. Rey stares at Eddie as he walks backwards up the ramp. Rey then exits backstage then Eddie follows afterwards.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in as “Kane” hits over the PA system. Kane appears at the top of the ramp as the crowd doesn’t know what to expect from Kane or who he is facing. Kane enters the ring and pyro shoots off the turnbuckle’s. As Kane finishes “sexy boy” hits the PA system and out comes the draft pick from last week. The crowd goes insane as HBK dances down the ramp and enters the ring.

Match 2 singles match Kane vs. HBK

DING, DING, DING. As the bell rings Kane charges at HBK knocking him down with a shoulder block. HBK jumps to his feet and gets taken down by another vicious clothesline. Kane then picks up HBK by the throat and start kicking him in the gut. HBK then attempts to block a shot to the head but can’t. Kane keeps hitting blows to the body until HBK breaks out of the hold. HBK then irish whips Kane to the turnbuckle and charges him with a clothesline that nails Kane. Tazz “I wouldn’t want to be HBK considering Kane is in a state of rage!” Kane doesn’t fall down but holds the rope for support. Kane pushes off the rope and dodges another clothesline and hits a german suplex. Kane taunts as HBK gets to his feet, Kane kicks HBK in the gut and irish whips him and hits a powerslam on HBK. Kane picks up HBK by the throat once again and gives him a shot to the head then a kick to the gut then a throat thrust. HBK holds his throat as he rolls out of the ring getting back on track. HBK walks around the outside of ring as Kane smiles and laughs an evil laugh. HBK then taunts to the crowd as he starts to dance around the outside of the ring. Kane gets angry and jumps out of the ring and whips HBK to the barricade. Kane walks over to Shawn Micheals and hits a snake eyes on the barricade. Kane then whips HBK into the steel ring post and repeatedly slams him at it. HBK holds his shoulder as a stream of blood emerges from HBK. Kane laughs and throws HBK into the ring. Kane then climbs in after as HBK gets to his feet. Kane walks in and picks up HBK but HBK counters with an elbow to the head. HBK attempts a Sweet Cin Music to get him back in but Kane ducks and puts him into a chokeslam. HBK kicks Kane’s gut and gets out of it, HBK then hits a fireman’s carry that brings Kane down hard. HBK taunts as the crowd gets on his side once again. HBK starts preparing the Sweet Chin Music as Kane slowly gets to his feet. Kane gets to his feet and HBK charges with the huge kick, Sweet Chin Music! Tazz “THIS COULD BE IT!” Kane grabs HBK’s foot in midair and spins him around and hits a clothesline taking HBK out of the ring. HBK climbs to his feet as Kane exits the ring. Kane picks up HBK fully and puts him into the chokeslam. Kane moves a few steps towards the stairs as everyone realizes what he’s about to do. Steve Romera “OH NO A CHOKESLAM ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!” Kane picks up HBK and chokeslams him onto the steel steps. HBK lies on the floor motionless as Kane laughs. Kane picks up HBK and throws him into the ring and follows. Kane starts stomping on HBK as HBK makes it to his feet and Kane continues to hit HBK with kicks. HBK grabs his foot and flips it upwards taking Kane to the ground. HBK starts dancing around the ring for the third time attempting some Sweet Chin Music! Kane slowly climbs to his feet and HBK runs at him and hits the huge Sweet Chin Music!” HBK pins 1…2…3! Announcer “your winner of this match by pinfall…HBK, SHAWN MICHEALS! HBK exits the ring wiping blood from his face as the crowd roars with cheers. HBK walks up the ramp taunting and exits backstage.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in with Teddy Long standing the middle of the ring with a mic raised to his mouth.

Teddy Long: last week I scheduled a match for Eddie Guerrero against Kurt Angle which will go through as planned and next week the contract signing will happen this fued must end! But that’s not what I am here to talk about, I am here to talk about something that has been brought to my attention, there is a vacant WWE title! This week I will be starting an 8-man tournament for the WWE Title! At The Great American Bash two semi final matches will happen. The first two people in this tournament I will be announcing now. They are…JBL and Paul London! This match will be the main event for tonight and I also wanted to announce something Big Show wanted to happen at The Great American Bash! It will be The Big Show vs. The Book Man, Booker T! in a first blood match!

Teddy Long then drops his mic and exits the ring. Teddy Long walks up the ramp without taunting and exits backstage.

As Teddy Long finishes “Viva La Raze” hits over the arena and out comes Eddie Guerrero. Eddie walks down the ramp with a frown and enters the ring. Eddie finishes and out of nowhere “I don’t Suck” hits over the PA system and out comes Angle taunting as the crowd chants the to the song “you suck!, you suck!” Angle walks down the ramp and enters the ring

Match 3 singles match Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle

DING, DING, DING the match starts as the crowd starts to cheer for Angle considering what Eddie has done to Mysterio. Angle taunts and Eddie runs at him taking him down with a drop kick. Angle jumps to his feet and attempts a clothesline that Eddie dodges. Angle turns around with an elbow that nails Eddie on the head. Eddie holds his head but then stares at Angle. Eddie then kicks Angle in the gut and delivers a snap suplex. Eddie then picks up Angle from behind and hits a german suplex. Eddie walks over to Angle and locks in a bear hug. Angle breaks the hold with another elbow to the head. Angle then gives Eddie a russian leg sweep that trips Eddie. Angle jumps to his feet and locks in a headlock on Eddie. Eddie struggles to break the hold and eventually gets to his feet and kicks Angle on the shins. Eddie taunts then runs at Angle and gives him a shoulder block. Eddie runs to the turnbuckle and climbs it and waits for Angle to get to his feet, Angle gets up within moments and Eddie dives with a missile dropkick to Angle’s spine. Eddie then applies another bearhug to Angle. Tazz “Eddie is focusing on that back!” Eddie breaks the hold and stomps on Angle until he rises to his feet. Eddie irish whips Angle to the ropes and Angle comes back with a shoulder block that takes Eddie to the ground. Angle taunts as Eddie rises, Angle attempts a german suplex but Eddie spins around Angle and hits one of his own. Steve Romera “Eddie takes control once again!” Eddie climbs the turnbuckle as Angle lay on the ground holding his back. Eddie dives with a splash the Angle counters with his knee’s, Eddie goes ribs to knee’s as he attempts to dodge but hits straight onto his knee.. Eddie lies on the ground shaking from the impact. Eddie attempts to rise but falls down holding his ribs. Angle then gets to his feet and stomps on Eddie’s ribs. Eddie quietly screams in pain as Kurt Angle brings him to his feet. Angle wraps his arm around Eddie’s head and starts delivering fierce punches to the face. Angle then gives him a knee to the ring and an irish whip to the turnbuckle. Kurt Angle charges Eddie but eddie manages to stick out a knee that catches Angle’s knee. Angle holds his league as Eddie rests in the corner Angle then walks over to Eddie who’s still on the turnbuckle and spins him around so he’s facing it. Angle then places Eddie Guerrero on top and taunts. Tazz “is he gonna try the Angle slam from the top rope?” Angle climbs up the turnbuckle and puts Eddie into position for an Angle slam. Eddie then counters with an elbow to the head that puts Angle to the ground. Eddie then taunts and prepares for the 5-star frog splash Eddie dives and hits perfectly. Eddie then lay on the ground in pain from the impact on his ribs. Both Angle and Eddie lie on the ground so the ref starts the count 1…2…3…4 out comes JBL running at full speed down the ramp. 5…6 JBL enters the ring and lifts up Angle then Eddie. JBL then irish whips Eddie into the ref who falls down and doesn’t move. Angle then notices JBL as JBL hits the Clothesline from Hell. Angle then picks up Eddie from behind and prepares the Angle Slam, it connects perfectly. JBL goes and gets the ref as Angle pins. The ref goes over to the pin and starts the count 1…….2……..3! Announcer “here’s your winner by pinfall….Kurt Angle!” the crowd goes silent as Angle and JBL celebrate in the ring. JBL and Angle then exits the ring and walks up the ramp and exit backstage.

~COMMERCIAL BREAK~

The scene fades back in as HBK is looking through the lockeroom for a partner. HBK then notices Paul London sitting in a corner

HBK: Hey, London how’s it goin’?

London: alright…I just noticed I don’t have a match scheduled for next week and I am really disappointed with that…

HBK: cool, I am looking for a partner in a tag match for next week!

London: sure, that would be great! But I gotta go right now, I have a match

The scene fades out as London exits the dressing room

The scene fades back into the ring as the crowd is pumped up for the main event. Out of nowhere “JBL” hits over the PA system as JBL comes out in a white limo. JBL exits the limo after the door being opened by the driver. JBL then walks down the ramp taunting as the crowd boo’s JBL then enters the ring. As JBL finishes “Paul London” hits over the PA system as the crowd goes insane. Paul London runs down the ramp and enters the ring.

Match 4 the Main Event (World Heavyweight Title Tournament Quarter Finals) JBL vs. Paul London

DING, DING, DING the match starts as Paul London starts walking around the ring looking very confident. Paul London starts slowly walking towards the centre of the ring as JBL does the same. They each grapple each other and JBL starts to over-power Paul London. JBL quickly pushes off Paul London and irish whips him. Paul London runs back and hits a diving shoulder block that takes JBL down. Tazz “Steve you have to remember that Kurt Angle is supposed to help JBL considering their new little stable…how will Angle help when he just had a huge match himself?” Steve Romera “I don’t know but I think it’ll give London a chance!” London waits as JBL climbs to his feet. London charges at JBL only to be knocked down flat on the ground from a clothesline. London hops to his feet and runs at JBL only to be bought down hard by a powerslam. JBL quickly lifts up London by the hair and hits hard lefts and rights. London grabs one of JBL’s fists and knocks a right of his own. JBL still has one hand caught in London’s grip as he starts using the other hand on London’s head. London blocks the other hand and kicks JBL in the gut. London then irish whips JBL to the turnbuckle. London charges JBL and hits an elbow to the skull of JBL, JBL holds his head in pain as he bounces off the turnbuckle. London hits a furious left to the head of JBL then another kick to the gut. London takes advantage of JBL’s head being down and hits huge DDT. Tazz “Steve, I do think London has a chance!” Steve Romera “ya Tazz, with Angle tired from his last match I don’t know what’s left in him, or JBL who just helped Angle!” London jumps to the turnbuckle as JBL lays motionless on the ground. Paul London then dives with a huge diving leg drop, JBL quietly screams as a huge amount of pressure was applied to his neck. London then picks JBL up to his feet and locks in a head lock to apply more pressure to his neck. JBL raises a fist as he attempts to power out of the hold JBL runs out of the lock and runs back with a kick to the gut. JBL spins London around and hits a german suplex! Tazz “uh oh when JBL gains momentum it usually means the end…” JBL salutes the crowd with a quick taunt as London gets to his feet. London quickly gets irish whipped hard to the turnbuckle and he falls down from the force of the turnbuckle. JBL takes a quick rest and goes and picks up Paul London. JBL irish whips London right out of the ring, London lands hard on his back as JBL crawls out of the ring. JBL salutes the crowd once again as he picks up London, JBL irish whips London to the steel steps but London counters with an irish whips of his own that brings JBL to the steps hard. Tazz “look at this Steve, London could have just won this match for himself!” London takes a huge breath as JBL holds onto the one step that still remains in its spot for support. JBL pushes off and gets to his feet and is quickly irish whipped into the ring. London then slides in afterwards and picks up JBL. London attempts to put JBL into a suplex but can’t pick him up. Tazz “well that’s when your weight will help ya!” JBL then takes his chance and hits a small clothesline that puts London onto the turnbuckle. JBL taunts as he prepares for the Clothesline from Hell set-up JBL walks over to London and puts all his strength into an irish whip across the ring to the turnbuckle. JBL then bounces off the ropes and runs at London as he bounces off the turnbuckle JBL puts his arm out preparing the kill and London ducks! JBL runs past London and bounces off the ropes right into a back body drop. London then picks up JBL and uses all of his strength attempting yet another suplex. London actually picks up JBL but can’t hold the wait and falls backwards bringing JBL down onto the ropes, JBL bounces off the ropes and onto the ground and lays there motionless. London jumps to the top-rope and taunts as he sets-up the 450 splash! London dives and out comes Angle running down the ramp London attempts the pins not noticing Angle. 1…2..Break-up by Angle JBL rolls out of the ring as he holds his chest as Angle tries to hit a clothesline but London ducks from yet another clothesline. London then hits a german suplex from the inside of the ring to the outside. Angle is out cold as the ref continues the ring out-count 4…5…6 JBL holds his chest as he stares at London. JBL then slides into the ring realizng that he’s in the tournament for the WWE title! Tazz “this kid, London has got major skills I mean basically beating JBL if it wasn’t for Angle then taking Angle out of the ring with a german suplex! JBL runs at London only to russian leg swept by London, JBL jumps to his feet not wanting to lose a second of his time in this match. London charges JBL with a diving shoulder block taking JBL to the ground. JBL jumps up once again only to be hit with another diving shoulder block by London. JBL then slowly climbs to his feet and is kicked in the gut by London, London then delivers a huge DDT to JBL. London then climbs the ropes and taunts as Angle slowly gets to his feet. London dives with yet another 450 splash that once again connects! London pins 1…Angle is at his feet. 2 Angle enters the ring…3..Angle breaks it up. Announcer “here’s your winner, by pinfall and advancing to the next round of the tournament…Paul London!” London exits the ring and walks up the ramp taunting and exits backstage. The scene fades out as Angle and JBL start pushing each other back and forth.

·
Banned
354 Posts
This was much better then your last show. The only problem was, id that most of your matches were really only by heavyweights except for paul london. the promos were better. I hope you give Kane a good push.

Grade--- 7/10

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well actualy the reason most of them were heavyweights was cause most of the cruiser's had big matches last week and Rey was still injured from the chair shot...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Only thing Im not sure about really is, London v JBL in a world title match. Other than that great show, and your writing is definatly improving

1 - 9 of 9 Posts