Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a feeling we are going to get a 10 min encounter (bonus match) (unsanctioned...no ref) of rock vs cena after cena beats miz. They will go at it with rock getting the upperhand then cena getting the upperhand then they get attacked by riley and miz followed by a morrison cash in on cena as an idea. IDK but something massive is going to happen at mania between these 2. oh and i have a feeling that hhh is going to beat the streak (i think this is takers final mania and he picked hhh cause hhh has been around the deadman for a long time).

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I think you're wrong on all counts.

1. The only way Cena wins the title before an epic Rock/Cena confrontation is if he turns heel, and Rock leaves him laid out.

2. There have been way too many unnecessary title changes lately that would turn me suicidal if they did Miz-Cena-Morrison at WrestleMania the way you described it.

3. And no, 'Taker will never lose at WM.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
This won't happen because the WWE would advertise their biggest match of all time. Not just give it away.

Reactions: Equimanthorn

· Banned
4,461 Posts
I was thinking about something like this..the Rock is the HOST and he can make matches or change them at a moment's notice. It would be funny if this was like WM 9. It just WOULD.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
Anybody else think Rock will cost Cena the WWE Championship?
I think he may cost Cena the belt at Wrestlemania, or Miz could somehow just capitalize off of Cena losing focus on the match to deal with Rock. Either way, I am pretty positive Miz is retaining at Wrestlemania. If Miz is going to walk in with the belt, he is going to walking out with it...simple as that. Miz losing to Cena at Wrestlemania would ruin everything that has been invested into Miz thus far, and he would be as useless as Primo at that point.

Personally, I think Rock may make himself the special enforcer to the match or something, and Cena will be focusing on him at ring side the whole time allowing Miz to sneak out the victory. Post match, we will most certainly get a Rock/Cena stare down, probably ending up with Cena getting Rock Bottomed and nailed with a People's Elbow.

· Registered
149 Posts
Yeah can't see the rock being in a match without any advertising... but I could see him being the special guest referee. I can imagine a situation where the rock and cena look like they're gonna go at it the whole match but in the end the rock calls it down the line and cena gets the win, but then the rock gives him the rock bottom anyway. that's the most likely outcome I can think of for the rock being partially involved in a match.

· Registered
148 Posts
I strongly suspect Rocky will play the special enforcer role in the RAW main event. He's clearly targeted Cena and Miz as the people whose story he wants to be involved in, and this way he can have encounters with both.

· Registered
2,424 Posts
I think he may cost Cena the belt at Wrestlemania, or Miz could somehow just capitalize off of Cena losing focus on the match to deal with Rock. Either way, I am pretty positive Miz is retaining at Wrestlemania. If Miz is going to walk in with the belt, he is going to walking out with it...simple as that. Miz losing to Cena at Wrestlemania would ruin everything that has been invested into Miz thus far, and he would be as useless as Primo at that point.

Personally, I think Rock may make himself the special enforcer to the match or something, and Cena will be focusing on him at ring side the whole time allowing Miz to sneak out the victory. Post match, we will most certainly get a Rock/Cena stare down, probably ending up with Cena getting Rock Bottomed and nailed with a People's Elbow.
as much as i want to agree with miz retaining, its cena...vs a heel with the title at wrestlemania, cena is winning the title. WM wont end with 2 heels winning the titles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.