Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one was better, i've just recently stumbled upon my Wrestlemania X-8 recored VHS (yeah VHS i know) and downloaded a torrent for No Way Out 2003. Both PPVs had this match on, but the question is which bout did you enjoy better? Personally I thought Rock/Hogan 1 was better because you had the feel/intensity/heart that you were with those two in the ring, it was like a god of the old generation vs the god of the new generation... while Rock/Hogan 2 it was more of a way of getting Rock over as a heel to face Austin at WM that year, (I think anyways).

discuss.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Rock v Hogan at WM was epic

the match at NWO was done in a hurry and had totally no meaning

·
Registered
400 Posts
The one at Mania is a classic, not because it was a great wrestling match, because the crowd was electric and the whole thing just felt epic. NWO match sucked and had a retarded ass ending.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Rock v Hogan at WM was epic

the match at NWO was done in a hurry and had totally no meaning
Yeah, this pretty much closes the thread. The NWO match was ONLY booked to set up Hogan/McMahon, not to be a good match in and of itself.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
There's no argument here, 1 was better. I remember just how big of a deal the first one was when it was announced they were facing off at Mania. The match itself was epic, the crowd, the setting, the in ring performance, it was amazing. To be honest I don't even remember the match at NWO.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I hated their match at no way out. In fact I hated that whole ppv other than seeing stone cold beat the shit out of bischoff. Their match at mania however was beyond awesome

·
Registered
80 Posts
Which one was better, i've just recently stumbled upon my Wrestlemania X-8 recored VHS (yeah VHS i know) and downloaded a torrent for No Way Out 2003. Both PPVs had this match on, but the question is which bout did you enjoy better? Personally I thought Rock/Hogan 1 was better because you had the feel/intensity/heart that you were with those two in the ring, it was like a god of the old generation vs the god of the new generation... while Rock/Hogan 2 it was more of a way of getting Rock over as a heel to face Austin at WM that year, (I think anyways).

discuss.

Total troll / thread please

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The mania match and it's not even close due to the atmosphere alone, the second match didn't feel the same and the ending was retarded.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,453 Posts
I hated their match at no way out. In fact I hated that whole ppv other than seeing stone cold beat the shit out of bischoff. Their match at mania however was beyond awesome
Don not bump old threads please. Jeez, this one is nearly 5 years old, where do people find these damn things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.