Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I don't think the Rock is going to Wrestle @ Suvivor Series, I think he's coming to get involved in Cena's. I'm guessing he's gunna cost him the title to really add fuel to the fire of the feud leading into the new year/the Road to Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Pessimists, he's wrestling. Here is a NEW SHOT of The Rock in his ring gear being used in promotion of Survivor Series. The picture looks like it was taken while he was filming GI Joe 2 last month.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
Terrible where?
In the ring. You know like how you guys say Cena is terrible, well Rock was a lot worse back in the AE. Overselling, stupid punches, and just bad altogether. He was super athletic, I'll give him that, but just not a very good wrestler.

And before anyone calls me a Cena and Punk fan, I really don't care for either. Neither are my favorite wrestlers and enjoy them only when they're actually entertaining me.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
So he is sacrificing WM buys for survivor series?
What happened did summerslam get like 50k buys......lol I will belive it until it gets booked.

Vince can't be that stupid.
Sacrificing buys? Thank god none of you are in charge of the WWE.

Rock wrestling on any show=money. Survivor Series will get a shit load of buys because he's wrestling (and it's his first match back), as will WrestleMania. I'll bet he wrestles at the Royal Rumble too, which will also up it's buys.

Pretty trippy that his final match back in 2004 was in MSG, his first match back will be in the same place.

·
Registered
895 Posts
He'd better layeth the smackdown because I'm going there. It'll be my 1st ever WWE PPV live and the 1st time I get to see the great one live.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Okay a big percentage of maina buys will come from the allure of having rock wrestle for the first time in 8years.
He is gonna lose that if he books it for Survivor Series

If he wrestles and he sucks it will probably hurt mania as well.

·
Registered
234 Posts
1) Arrive
2) Rock Bottom Cena
3) Leave, costing Cena the match
4) Show up on the next RAW show
5) Cut a promo consisting of "U CANT SEE ME YOU FRUITY PEBBLE" and "IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING"
6) John Cena music hits and comes out
7) Starts feuding with The Rock
8) ???
9) PROFIT

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.