Wrestling Forum banner

More successful(Career and Personal life)

• Hhh

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Rock

Votes: 26 68.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's random but suppose God gave an option that you could be one of these two,who would want to be?These two are most successful according to me(Hogan has family problems and Austin ain't a star he used to be)Includes professional and personal life

Rock:
1.Top 3 star of all time
2.Hollywood star
3.Celebrity net worth-65 million $
4.Divorced

Triple h
1.Top 10 of all time
2.COO of WWE
3.Net worth of 25 million $
4.Married to Stephanie McMahon with 3 children

·
Banned
175 Posts
Triple H. Baddest heel in WWE history. The guy is vicious, has great matches and he gets mad heat. His promos are not always the best, but he's had his share of good ones and overall I prefer him to Rock, who is also great but not as good in the ring altogether and certainly not as badass as Trips.

·
Banned
407 Posts
Hunter 'cause I would fuck that pussy of Steph every single day and night.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Rock easily. Worth 65 million with a damn good acting career. Less stress of road travel and business stress.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
HHH of course, Rock cant hold a marriage.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Rock is a far bigger star, makes far more money for a job with far less stress and far less workload, and is relevant both in, and out of the wrestling business. He's also slightly younger and his body hasn't gone through anywhere near as much damage.

No brainer. Don't see why anyone would pick Triple H unless they were literally obsessed with wrestling to the point they'd want to run the company.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Triple H, just because I would get to bang Steph every night. Also, I would love to bury jobbers left and right with the Pedigree.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
The Rock, easily. Steph isn't as hot as people make her out to be IMO. There's been hotter women in wrestling alone than her (Trish, Lita, Kiebler, LAYLA, others I'm forgetting). If I was The Rock I could bang all of them anyway if I was inclined to. :rocky

Also yeah, Triple H's body has been wrecked by steroids and shit.

Don't care about the monetary difference (65 million vs 25 million or whatever) or the fame.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Triple H only has one good thing over Rock and that is Stephanie Mcmahon other than that I would be Rock movie start, amazing body, more money, and is more mainstream.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Triple H. Baddest heel in WWE history. The guy is vicious, has great matches and he gets mad heat. His promos are not always the best, but he's had his share of good ones and overall I prefer him to Rock, who is also great but not as good in the ring altogether and certainly not as badass as Trips.
Are you on drugs? To say that HHH is better than the Rock in the ring is ridiculous. When was the last time HHH wrestled a match and performed more than 5 moves? He's horrible in the ring! The only thing I can think of that HHH is better than the Rock at is his ass-kissing abilities and his politics backstage. He brilliantly began a relationship with, and married, Vince's daughter. That's genius.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.