Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1201 - 1207 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
If nothing else, this thread shows why people are never happy with WWE storylines: nothing creative could possibly come up with would rival the imaginary soap operas people concoct in their heads. So far we've had:
-a bunch of people freeze framing the end of Mania to analyze Rock's body language in order to "prove" he's really upset!
-a bunch of amateur doctors spending a whole 2 minutes on Wikipedia to "prove" Rock's not really hurt!
-a bunch of people that think the TIMING of Rock's Tweets is suspicious
-a bunch of people convinced WWE, Rock, and everybody else is lying about the injury because he really walked out!
-a bunch of people convinced Rock & Cena really hate each other, Rock was angry about jobbing, he had no clue he was going to job, etc. (forget the fact that he's basically been saying he's losing in every interview & press conference leading up to Mania and there's no way WWE could make him do something he didn't want to do)

Never let the truth get in the way of a good rumor/delusion!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I know many won't care but I'll say it anyway. The amount of hypocrisy and misguided hate on the rock here is borderline obsessive and pretty pathetic. If its true that his injury delays filming for his next movie I bet a lot Of sick people here enjoy that.

I've stated many times why the iwc is blind and hypocritical to the rock an look the other way to other stars like lesnar and y2j and I never hear any answer that makes sense. I see comments saying the rock isn't letting dolph and ryback shine? Weren't some of you morons complaining about ryback a few weeks ago? Where the hell were dolph and ryback when rock wasn't around? Oh yeah one was jobbing every raw and the other was losing heat by the week due to losing to punk via the shield.

Y'all who act like the rock thinks he's bigger than the wwe? Well, sorry but, he doesn't need the wwe but he came back cause he loved it and wanted to work with the face of the company. You guys dont even bother to look at facts like how Vince let the rock out his contract In 2004 or how the rock has repeatedly thanked the wwe and the fans. Or how u don't hear backstage complaints of the rock treating the guys like crap just the other way around with stars who have a "give me this" attitude (even ur God Stone cold sided with rock saying its the stars responsibility to get over). If this era was so good there wouldn't be a need for "part timers" during mania season and other big PPvs but guess what? clearly thats the case.

Infact (and I know I'm right on this) - many of u haters begged for the rock to come back.
This constant spiral of getting what u wish for and then complaining is what makes me sick about smarks sometimes. Y'all complain and then switch when someone turns heel or beats up cena (ryback).

Stop going on hearsay and read the damn facts. Anyone saying the rock came back only
For money is either an idiot or too young to know any better. I know it pisses some of U off that rock garners huge reactions cause he's a bigger star from a bigger and better period of wrestling and that's just sad. Get over yourselves. Ascend don't devolve to hating on successful people just because they're successful or accusing people of things without confirmation or just coming up with crazy misguided reasons to hate someone just cause you don't like their performance.

I've proudly defended being a wrestling fan to so many non fans and people who hate on it but to be honest sometimes these extreme examples of haterade and hypocrisy gives wrestling fans a bad name.

·
Registered
441 Posts
A lot of Rock marks gave Austin shit for walking out and then Rock does the same. I'm sure they will come up with some bullshit excuse though.
How many times do people in this thread have to write "Rock walked out" before it magically becomes the truth? or are we all just going to pretend it happened because that's a more entertaining narrative?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
A lot of Rock marks gave Austin shit for walking out and then Rock does the same. I'm sure they will come up with some bullshit excuse though.
Walking out due to not wanting to job is different than apparent confirmed reports of someone needing surgery based off an injury. *rolls eyes*

I'd love for the writers to use this b's as an angle with a rock heel turn just point out how hypocritical the iwc is again

1201 - 1207 of 1207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.