Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I doubt its real plus it it was all it does is make rock look unprofessional.

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I find it funny how people are blaming the fact that Cena beat Rock is the reason Rock supposedly walked out.

The guy put over Hurricane, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. He has no gripe at all about putting people over.

Reactions: SinJackal

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The Rock actions last night after match was sort of odd. He didn't look pleased at all.
Why would he look pleased after losing a match for the wwe title?

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Re: Was Rock Legit Angry?

No, Rock to me looked like he was an actor playing a character who was resigned to defeat. That's why he's in Hollywood. Because he has a fair degree of acting skill.

Also, when he was in the ring post-match and Cena gave him that moment alone, he looked very grateful for being where he was and happy to have one last moment at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Re: Major Concern Backstage At Tonight's RAW

****BREAKING NEWS****

This just in Batista has been spotted at the hotel WWE is staying at, more details to come as soon as they are available.

·
Registered
7,893 Posts

Attacked by :brock ? Ain't nobody got time fo dat. :rock3

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Not surprised. Dwayne doesn't give a shit about WWE or pro wrestling anymore. He really has sold out.
Rock sold out? Bullshit. The dude had to play the humble bitch last night and kiss Cena's ass after their match. You can tell Rock hated that shit. He didn't turn his back on the WWE, the WWE turned their back on him by making him a stepping ladder for Cena. Much respect to Rock if he really did walk away. he probably had enough of Vince's senial bullshit.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
"Walked out" yeah right, HHH didn't like the look on Rock's face last night so it's BURYING TIME :vince

Seriously though, so much potential for this. Awesome start to storyline/awesome legitimate move by Rock that creates lots of controversy. Didn't he just agree to be on the cover of WWE 14?

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
I've seen stuff in various places that Rock wasn't very happy with WWE. Kinda shocked that he would just walk out but there's some real time heat there. Guess we'll see if it is loldirtsheets in about 3 hours-ish.
Why wouldn't he be happy? Ends Punk's 434 day reign as champ, doesn't have to do house shows, headlines WM, has his movies promoted by the WWE, etc. He gets treated like a king yet pulls this crap? Pathetic.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts

If it's true I'm gonna be pretty disappointed, Rocks been average since returning but the star power between he and Lesnar would've been amazing!

All I know is they need something big tonight.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Also, I'd love love love Rock to come out and say "I didn't like the way Cody/Damien/Sandow/Brodus/A-Train were treated. If they treat their own as dispensable, I'll treat them as dispensable"

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

Rock vs Brock? I hate how WM has become only about dream matches. Shouldn't the guys that are always there be main-eventing? Let's face it, we're not gonna get a 5 star match out of those two anyway.

101 - 120 of 1207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.