Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Dwayne The Rock Johnson Facebook said:
Sometimes you pay the price..

Midway thru my Wrestlemania match I tore my Abdominal & Adductor tendons off my pelvis. Yeah.. that shit hurt.;)

Thank you Dr Lee Kaplan & Univ of Miami medical staff for the exceptional work. Rehab starts in 3..2.. BRING IT.
Dwayne Johnson @TheRock said:
In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. But as we know..
Dwayne Johnson @TheRock said:
..It's all about #JustBringIt. WWE Universe THANK YOU for all the love & well wishes. Means everything to me. #LeaveItAllInTheRing
https://twitter.com/TheRock

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
what?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Ahhh it was The Rock heel turn after all.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Something had to have happened backstage. You saw Rocks face on the ramp. Maybe Rock was supposed to win the match and Vince changed it just before the ending?

·
Still the GOAT
4,787 Posts
I think WO reported it, legit.

I hope it's true and that he never comes back, hopefully saving us from another few inevitable shitty promos and matches.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Major Concern Backstage At Tonight's RAW

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Major_Concern_Backstage_at_Tonight_s_RAW_The_Rock_Angle_Nixed_More_Details.html

- There is said to be absolute panic at RAW this afternoon. Tonight's show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up The Rock to set up a WrestleMania XXX main event.

The Rock is not at RAW and word going around is he went home. Vince McMahon and WWE writers and producers are busy re-doing the show and apparently the angle has been nixed.

Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief now is that Rock won't be appearing tonight.

- There is another major angle planned for tonight to set up John Cena's next title defense at Extreme Rules. it was something that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled for WrestleMania last night.

Source: F4Wonline.com
http://pwinsider.com/article/76774/major-plans-for-raw-thrown-out-as-major-name-wont-be-there.html?p=1

MAJOR PLANS FOR RAW THROWN OUT AS MAJOR NAME WON'T BE THERE
By Mike Johnson on 2013-04-08 16:13:19 This is all developing as I write this, but WWE is working re-write massive parts of tonight's Raw as The Rock is not there as originally planned.
The word backstage is that he left for Los Angeles this morning. WWE sources indicate this caught the company completely off guard and there's a lot of heat on Rock at the moment.

There had been talk of shooting a major angle with Rock to begin building Wrestlemania 30, possibly an angle with Undertaker or Brock Lesnar (we've heard both discussed but mostly Lesnar) and all that is out the window.
http://pwinsider.com/article/76775/what-wwe-had-booked-for-raw-that-is-now-out-the-window.html?p=1

WHAT WWE HAD BOOKED FOR RAW THAT IS NOW OUT THE WINDOW
By Mike Johnson on 2013-04-08 16:20:23 The original script for Raw was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena.
The promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, setting the seeds for a future PPV bout between the two.

With Rock bolting home without notice, WWE is currently re-writing the show. It's "chaos backstage" according to one talent we've heard from.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Was Rock Legit Angry?

sure looked like it, that whole aftermath he seemed depressed

like vince forced him to do the job when he never wanted to

·
Registered
863 Posts
90% Chance its just plain bullshit someone made up

9% Chance its a work for a turn

1% chance he realized Cena didn't deserve a win

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
Re: Major Concern Backstage At Tonight's RAW

Shit just got real. My bad for shitting on other thread

·
You're Pretty Good
9,816 Posts
Re: Major Concern Backstage At Tonight's RAW

:lmao

Please let this be true.

:lmao

Although who wants to see two losers fight anyways. King of Kings vs THE CHAMP would be more fitting surely.

1 - 20 of 1207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.