Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2655 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per VS staff, I am re-booting this thread (and others) which has impressively reached well over 5000 posts. Continue with your discussions.

·
hello
19,582 Posts
re: Rock/Metal Discussion Thread KEEP THE EMBED VIDS TO A MINIMUM PLS THANKS

Alter Bridge's new album kicks some serious ass. Not a surprise really, but damn impressive stuff \m/

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts

Alter Bridge's new album kicks some serious ass. Not a surprise really, but damn impressive stuff \m/
Agree with this, track highlights include Cry of Achilles, Lover, Calm The Fire, Waters Rising and Addicted To Pain for me.

·
Butter My Arse
11,758 Posts

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts

^magic innit? I get a bit of a classic Danzig vibe from that track.
I think the album is released today.

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,047 Posts

The new Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington EP, High Rise has leaked online. It's getting some positive feedback (apart from some STP/Scott Weiland fans). I'm glad to hear Chester really showed his vocal range on this EP but I'll wait until it's released to hear the other tracks. I thoroughly enjoyed Out of Time and Black Heart though.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,262 Posts

I only have a few rock albums downloaded on my PC now. Used to have alot of albums/songs before I went on a nostalgia trip one year and only wanted hip-hop/R&B music, and some other stuff. lol

But I've always liked the genre and I can enjoy most of it on the radio.

Linkin Park is one of my favorite rock bands, I love these instrumentals so much.

·
Mmmm juicy
1,829 Posts

yeah the new alter bridge is impressive, my fav track is waters rising cause they let mark shine on that song ;D. ya'll should check out Mark Tremontis Solo album "all i was" it kicks ass!

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

Thrash/Death Metal band with traditional metal and black metal influences from Canterbury, England. Have known them since 2009 and am friends with all but the lead vocalist of the band. They've recently released their debut album which is on itunes and has hit HMV all across the UK! Album is great overall and real good debut. They were handpicked to be at Bloodstock last year and recently supported Omnium Gatherum at the Underworld in Camden for their album launch!

They'll gonna be touring all over the UK and have already been announced for a couple of festivals in Europe next year. As someone whose followed them near the beginning and have seen them live on a number of occasions at very small shows in Kent and London I'm super happy and excited for them that they are making their ambitions come true.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts

Saw Between the Buried & Me tonight. I died, drifted into space, floated aimlessly till the set was over and Tommy waved goodbye. Then I became alive once again. Following was the encore: White Walls. My brain and other particles shot all over the building. Big mess.

So glad this is my first post in the new thread.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

Awesome, you finally got to see them live :D. I'm sure it was worth it Cody. Has been worth seeing them live 5 times for me. So jealous that you got to see Parallax II all the way through.

·
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
13,502 Posts

Saw Between the Buried & Me tonight. I died, drifted into space, floated aimlessly till the set was over and Tommy waved goodbye. Then I became alive once again. Following was the encore: White Walls. My brain and other particles shot all over the building. Big mess.

So glad this is my first post in the new thread.
I really can't word it any better.

BTBAM :clap

·
Registered
45,092 Posts

Set was CLEAN. Best band to see live. Goodness; too great.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts

Looks even greater than the original album art. :mark:

Now I just wait for someone to be a stickler and point out how the lyrics of theirs plastered above & below aren't even from a song on that album. :side:

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

I knew that but I wasn't going to be a prick and point it out :eek:.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts

A little bit of Alaska never hurt anyone. ALL BODIES.

Usertitle is a piece from Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain so I'm all over the place with BTBAM's albums. But that's kind of the point. :eek:

1 - 20 of 2655 Posts