Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen such over protection for one fucking man that I have seen for The Rock! Ever since he came back this year, alot of fans that didn't even watch the attitude era has been on his dick, riding and sucking it every chance they get, while insulting every other wrestler in this era.

Get a fucking grip, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson could give a fuck about wrestling fans, all he gives a fuck about right now in this point in his life is money. 2002 was the last time he truly gave a fuck.

Rock fanboys are also hypocrites when they call John Cena corny and turn around and don't notice The Rock is just as corny. "Fruity Pebble" ,while was funny when came back, is corny as shit when you look at that promo now

Rock fans will sit here and call The Rock the greatest wrestler of all time because he made it big in Hollywood, last time I checked just because you're a "B" list actor doesn't make you the greatest wrestler in the history of ever. lol fucking retards.....

The Rock fanboys are not wrestling fans they are Dwayne Johnson fans. Oh and by the way I'm a fan

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Preparing for the shitstorm of a century, Many giggles will be had. oh yeah inb4 rock316AE finds all of the rocks ratings and says thats how you know he's a good wrestler because he made some money.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I've never seen such over protection for one fucking man that I have seen for The Rock! Ever since he came back this year, alot of fans that didn't even watch the attitude era has been on his dick, riding and sucking it every chance they get, while insulting every other wrestler in this era.

Get a fucking grip, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson could give a fuck about wrestling fans, all he gives a fuck about right now in this point in his life is money. 2002 was the last time he truly gave a fuck.

Rock fanboys are also hypocrites when they call John Cena corny and turn around and don't notice The Rock is just as corny. "Fruity Pebble" ,while was funny when came back, is corny as shit when you look at that promo now

Rock fans will sit here and call The Rock the greatest wrestler of all time because he made it big in Hollywood, last time I checked just because you're a "B" list actor doesn't make you the greatest wrestler in the history of ever. lol fucking retards.....

The Rock fanboys are not wrestling fans they are Dwayne Johnson fans. Oh and by the way I'm a fan

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Just ignore them if you don't like them.

Closing this because it'll lead to no good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.